Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Help! ( VENT)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

I am living with a roommate and she's never around. She was planning on moving out with her boyfriend and leaving me and my daughter with no where to go. I started packing my stuff to get started finding a place and she calls my mother and asks her if I'm bi-polar. My mom said that i am and i need to get back on my medicine. She picks my child up and says I'm not allowed to have her because I'm "Crazy". The end of the story she had called the cops on me and told them i beat my child and that i beat her and tried to run her over with the car. I did not touch her i tried grabbing my daughter because she wanted to go to me. I have never touched my child unless shes touching something that will hurt her (Stove, fireplace , ect) I am a sahm i lover her with all my heart i would never physically abuse her.. and this started  because of my bi-polar ,serve depression and adjustment disorder that she threw a fit because i wouldn't go to the local hospital at 10 p.m. to get checked out and evaulated. She told me that i will never see my child again that she will be in foster care.. my daughter is now with my mother after a few days.. idk where to go from here what to do I'm scared and my depression is only getting worse.

Please help

Posted by Anonymous on May. 11, 2012 at 2:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
liltrippymom
by on May. 11, 2012 at 2:17 AM
I dont know hun gl heres a bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2012 at 10:20 AM

have you thought about income based housing? you should probably be able to get an apt there even if you dont work. check into it. good luck!

leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 11, 2012 at 10:24 AM

hugs!

JansRainbow
by on May. 11, 2012 at 10:40 AM

I will keep you in my prayers.

KeriAZ
by on May. 11, 2012 at 4:28 PM
One thing i would have called the cops on her for kidnapping ur daughter. You havent done anything wrong. So you are mentally ill.. Doesnt mean u are harming your child. Can u get ur daughter from your mother?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
matreshka
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2012 at 9:52 AM

I would seek out some help from a doc or therapist if you haven't already. I am bipolar and my ex has my oldesr son.  Try to find one that is also a social worker who can help you with your living situation.

rhodaj
by rho on May. 12, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Quoting KeriAZ:

One thing i would have called the cops on her for kidnapping ur daughter. You havent done anything wrong. So you are mentally ill.. Doesnt mean u are harming your child. Can u get ur daughter from your mother?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)