Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

mental breakdown.....psychotic break..been in and out of mental hospitals

Posted by on May. 12, 2012 at 5:15 PM
  • 2 Replies

Well i finally hit a big low in my life, after all the trauma i been through, For about 2 months i completely flipped out on everyone and i dont feel like ill ever be normal again.........im so depressed now and confused.

I dont understand what happenend. at the mental hosp they put me on  seroquill and i feel like that made me 10 times worse.........i kept getting these scary thoughts in my head that judgement day was coming and being scared of ppl and religions........

I dont understand what madde this happen..........and social service took my son away because of this.........im beyond depressed and embarresed, not sure how to handle this. I was always a great mom until this happened.

by on May. 12, 2012 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2012 at 6:15 PM

i have been where you are with the psychosis about religion. it was horrible. i did get over it though. you need to be on the right meds for you though. if the seroquel did not work for you then try something else.try till you get it right. get yourself better then start working on getting your son back. you had to have some help and thats nothing to be ashamed of.you will be a great mom again. we are here to give you support so come in anytime and post.

mrsvixen
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2012 at 7:25 PM
Ask for different medication, and make sure your seeing a therapists. Jump thru all the hoops cps is asking ypu too. Im sorry.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN