Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

One thing after another...

Posted by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:09 PM
  • 5 Replies

Everything is just stressing me out the past couple days, i'm not sure if its because i'm run down and i'm tired or if its a ligit reason! Started with the past couple months we think someone has been touching my step son. So we got him counseling and then that led to DCYF being called. Then found out after they interviewed the kids once that they have found nothing and that my step son just needs to be closely monitored and needs counseling. Then my son got sick and we were in and out of the hospital. Then this week I got sick with some kind of stomach bug, which led to my husband getting sick and then my 2 month old daughter (who also just got her 2 mo shots) So shes extremely fussy. I'm still getting over the stomach bug and i'm exhausted and just not sure why its one thing after another. All i can hear is my daughter screaming and my son saying look mom at what i can do and i'm trying to be a good mom but right now i feel like i need to scream. My husband went to the gym because thats his outlet for him to feel better and i cant find one that seems to work for me other then writing on this as if it was a blog. I feel like i'm going to go crazy. Everytime my dd screams i just want to cry. I wish i could just sleep but i cant because i have to take care of the kids. Then our washing machine died so now i have to drive to my parents house to do laundry. Then money has been extremely tight and bills are just ridiculous. I just want to throw the towel in!?!?!!?

I feel dizzy, tired, irritable and i keep having migraines when will this end!!!

by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
iluvmybabe
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2012 at 12:51 AM

when it rains it pours.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on.- Fred Jung from the movie "Blow"

just hang on and things will start to get better eventually. i hope they get better sooner rather than later :)

TateTwo
by on May. 13, 2012 at 1:23 AM

I'm sorry it's a rough week for you, hon.  Writing about it is very healthy and I don't mind reading what you write.  A blog is a good thing to have sometimes.  I have one on blogger.com and it's pretty easy to get around in. 

mumuv5
by on May. 13, 2012 at 3:29 AM
Life seems to be thay way... So many times I can't believe what life throws at you. I hope it gets better soon.. A person can only take so much, if you have to, scream into a pillow, have tantrum, maybe it will relieve some of your stress. I have no problem reading what you right, it's normal to be over stressed at times. Take care and keep on writing!
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2012 at 5:31 AM

you do sound like you have alot on you. you need to take time for yourself. let your dh keep the kids for you and you go out and do something. it can be free like going to the park and taking a walk or take a good book and read it. or sometimes just getting some exercise will help. if your husband gets to go to the gym then why dont you? get him to watch the kids while you go. just do something for yourself. you will probably feel alot better.

sirkokobean
by Member on May. 13, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Oh sweetie its just one of those years for you it soulds like.  You need a time out, can your parents watch the kids for a couple of hours so you can nap? or take a long hot bath.  Anything to give you some time for you.  You need to recharge, you're a new mom and been sick on top of that.  Like the others said if parents can't keep the kids husband should.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN