Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

stop making fun of me !!!!

Posted by on May. 13, 2012 at 11:28 AM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

wish ppl would stop making fun of me over stuped shit... thats reason i,m so depressed ,wont to kill my self so much ..wish ppl would just grow a hart ,shut the hell up.

by on May. 13, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucy164
by Peggy on May. 13, 2012 at 11:36 AM

why would they make fun of you?  are they so perfect?  i had a period about a year ago that people were laughing at me.  it last for about 6 months.  now i don't undersand how i had ever thought that.  it just passed.

leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 13, 2012 at 11:40 AM

hugs mama! I grew up getting made fun of and people staring at me so I know how you feel. People sometimes aren't nice about things they don't understand.

KRIZZ25
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Quoting lucy164:

why would they make fun of you?  are they so perfect?  i had a period about a year ago that people were laughing at me.  it last for about 6 months.  now i don't undersand how i had ever thought that.  it just passed...

i have been made fun of my hole life.. i,m red headed,wth pig noses,glassed,5,9  100 lbs overweight,cant spell ...

angelachristine
by Member on May. 13, 2012 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry. no one is perfect. i firmly believe that people who like to tear others down are just insecure and hateful inside and because of that they spread that hate outward to others to try and make themselves feel better. Don't let them get you down. I bet if you could look into their lives it wouldn't be all sunshine and flowers either so try not to let it make you feel too bad.

hugs

Quoting KRIZZ25:

Quoting lucy164:

why would they make fun of you?  are they so perfect?  i had a period about a year ago that people were laughing at me.  it last for about 6 months.  now i don't undersand how i had ever thought that.  it just passed...

i have been made fun of my hole life.. i,m red headed,wth pig noses,glassed,5,9  100 lbs overweight,cant spell ...

momtolittleones
by on May. 13, 2012 at 12:50 PM

I'm sorry people do that :( You are worth so much and you would be missed by some people in your life if you weren't here. Hugs to you.

Jesus is my Saviour!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracys2
by on May. 13, 2012 at 1:48 PM

That's awful. You'd think adults would know better. 

It helps me to remember that people who make fun, it reflects what kind of person they are, much more than it says anything about you.

DixieL
by on May. 13, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Try to ignore them. People that make fun of other people have their own problems. It makes them feel more important when they act like asses. I know it's hard to ignore them. If you can't do that then just walk away.

Tracys2
by on May. 13, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Oh, and I'm 5'10" tall, overweight, big nose, wear glasses AND walk funny. They chose the walking funny to pick on me about. It used to bug me, but now they don't. People are just looking for something...

mrsvixen
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2012 at 3:13 PM

I'm sorry.

People who do that are just insecure about themselves and trying to make themselves look better.

Try to cut these people out of your life and their negativity.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

KRIZZ25
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Quoting Tracys2:

That's awful. You'd think adults would know better. 

It helps me to remember that people who make fun, it reflects what kind of person they are, much more than it says anything about you.

i know ..i just wonder what Thar teaching Thar kids..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN