Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

wish ppl would stop making fun of me over stuped shit... thats reason i,m so depressed ,wont to kill my self so much ..wish ppl would just grow a hart ,shut the hell up.

by on May. 13, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Replies (11-17):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2012 at 8:13 PM

im sorry. some people can be so cruel. try not to pay any attention to them.

jazi1105
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2012 at 8:50 PM
Don't let them bring you down hun! Nobody is perfect!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2be360
by on May. 13, 2012 at 9:25 PM
Who makein fun of you i so have a bully thats be makein fun of me iso report, her . Ill be ya friend . Iso mean im gonna speak my mind ., time to get along ima good woman itry to help people to

Quoting KRIZZ25:

wish ppl would stop making fun of me over stuped shit... thats reason i,m so depressed ,wont to kill my self so much ..wish ppl would just grow a hart ,shut the hell up.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elwalters77
by Erica on May. 13, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Agreed. I do wear my heart on my sleeve and am very vulnerable though, so I understand how it feels.

Quoting angelachristine:

I'm sorry. no one is perfect. i firmly believe that people who like to tear others down are just insecure and hateful inside and because of that they spread that hate outward to others to try and make themselves feel better. Don't let them get you down. I bet if you could look into their lives it wouldn't be all sunshine and flowers either so try not to let it make you feel too bad.

hugs

Quoting KRIZZ25:

Quoting lucy164:

why would they make fun of you?  are they so perfect?  i had a period about a year ago that people were laughing at me.  it last for about 6 months.  now i don't undersand how i had ever thought that.  it just passed...

i have been made fun of my hole life.. i,m red headed,wth pig noses,glassed,5,9  100 lbs overweight,cant spell ...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TateTwo
by on May. 13, 2012 at 11:29 PM

You're beautiful!  And you have what others seem to lack - a very warm heart.

Quoting KRIZZ25:

Quoting lucy164:

why would they make fun of you?  are they so perfect?  i had a period about a year ago that people were laughing at me.  it last for about 6 months.  now i don't undersand how i had ever thought that.  it just passed...

i have been made fun of my hole life.. i,m red headed,wth pig noses,glassed,5,9  100 lbs overweight,cant spell ...

rhodaj
by rho on May. 14, 2012 at 6:37 AM

People are cruel, If you don't know me don't say anything to me. I have a few friends that will tease me about things I do but that is because I tease them for things they do. I tell them the only different between me is I have a diagnoses and they don't.

turpurp
by on May. 14, 2012 at 7:04 AM

I think people that cant hold their tongue, no matter how they feel about someone else, are weak minded and you should pay no attention to it!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN