Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

So upset

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 6:13 AM
  • 13 Replies
I didn't make one mistake in two weeks, so they decided to keep me at the main branch. I thought if I did a great job I'd get to go back to the orger branch! This is very bad for my depression and anxiety and for my blood sugars. I don't know what to do or how to get through it. I need out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 15, 2012 at 6:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
elwalters77
by Erica on May. 15, 2012 at 6:26 AM
I hate that I can't sleep, work or even go to work without needing Xanax.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2012 at 6:31 AM

can you ask them if you can get back to the other branch? maybe they will have an opening or something. im sorry, hugs!

elwalters77
by Erica on May. 15, 2012 at 7:21 AM
No. It's not up to us. :(

Quoting lyrick24:

can you ask them if you can get back to the other branch? maybe they will have an opening or something. im sorry, hugs!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elwalters77
by Erica on May. 15, 2012 at 7:21 AM
Kinda wish they would just fire me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rhodaj
by rho on May. 15, 2012 at 7:42 AM

I'm sorry. I know you want to go back to the other office. Hang tough and talk to your dr and see if he can give you something else to make it through the day and maybe something to take before bed.

hugs rho

leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 15, 2012 at 9:26 AM

hugs Erica!!

JansRainbow
by on May. 15, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Sorry it didn't work out the way you wanted. Talk to your doctor about your anxiety. I use to take Xanax I was on a large dose and it didn't do anything for me. There are a lot of different meds they can use. I hope things  get better for you. Sending hugs.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2012 at 11:10 AM

I know the feeling, I've done that at my last job.  I dismantled my cubicle with a saw.   I then got picked up by the police and put in the hospital.

I hope you can work something out, like eventually getting on work temp disability to file for regular disability.

Quoting elwalters77:

elwalters77
by Erica on May. 15, 2012 at 11:40 AM
I need that now! I can't take another moment here. But my husband now thinks he is depressed, so what choice do I have. I'm sure his feelings are because of me. He can't be the supportive rock I need. I feel like having a total breakdown at work, maybe even letting myself pass out from a sugar low just to get out. IDK what to do.

Quoting matreshka:

I know the feeling, I've done that at my last job.  I dismantled my cubicle with a saw.   I then got picked up by the police and put in the hospital.

I hope you can work something out, like eventually getting on work temp disability to file for regular disability.

Quoting elwalters77:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsvixen
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Take care of the sugar low first!

Can you talk to HR and explain your reasons for wanting to go back to the other branch?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN