Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im having to face who i am.... and i just lost my boyfriend over it

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

so i had this guy i had been seeing for a while now, and i have not been that honest about some things but its more of  not telling all the truth and not lieing to him about things... i have had the mistake of letting him on my computer to look for jobs... we have been seeing one another for 3 weeks now and im trying a new aproach to who i am and finally having to come to terms with who i really am and that im a very ugly person inside... today he left me a note saying "i hope that guy liked your pictures .. your a whore." 

now heres a backround on me, i had put an ad out on the net on a site and one guy had replied to me and asked for some pics , not right away but at one point he did wheile we were talking so i did send him 3.. thats it i wont say of what but that was before my current guy had responded to me and we had hit it off and he didnt even ask me for pics which i am glad he didnt because men like the guy beofre who had asked me for pics are not really going to like you for you... any ways i left my email open and he went in and found this email from the guy from before my boyfriend and to be truthful i hadnt even talked to this guy in like a month since i found my current guy.. but he saw the pics and assumed i was trying to get with this guy.. 

ANYWAYS in all of this i have been trying to better myself and work on who i am after an 8 year hellish marriage where my man was very controlling and abusive... he brain washed me and made me feel like shit... so i feel like im not worth the time of any guy now because one guy took something out of place and wouldnt even let me explaine... im so depressed today i forgot to take my son into the doctors for a test he was supose to do wtih his shrink.... oh my god i feel horrible

Posted by Anonymous on May. 15, 2012 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 15, 2012 at 4:51 PM

first of all ~ snooping through your email? NO

Second ~ most emails are clearly time/date stamped so if he's going to be an asshole over things that were done before his ass came along, forget him.

Third, take your time and you will find the right guy. At least that's what people keep telling me lol I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up an old spinster with a thousand cats

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 15, 2012 at 5:00 PM

lol thanks hun, yeah im sure ill end up the same way.... how is it that just about all the women i find out there like the lady who hired me yesterday is remarried and has a baby on the way.. how did she get lucky lol what did she have to get through to find happyniess lol

Quoting leahbeah143:

first of all ~ snooping through your email? NO

Second ~ most emails are clearly time/date stamped so if he's going to be an asshole over things that were done before his ass came along, forget him.

Third, take your time and you will find the right guy. At least that's what people keep telling me lol I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up an old spinster with a thousand cats

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2012 at 5:00 PM

im sorry youre going through all of this. did you try to explain the situation to your current boyfriend? maybe he will call or something and you can explain it to him. if he was worth having at all. i would think he would have listened to you before he made such a hard judgement against you. i hope everything works out for you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 15, 2012 at 5:01 PM

oh we talked... he said im mentally nto there and he needs something better and more on his level..

Jennpuck
by on May. 15, 2012 at 11:40 PM

You say "Spinster" like it's a bad thing... I rock my Spinsterhood!

I always get the remote. I can spend my money however I want to. I can eat what and when I want to. I can make plans without consuilting anyone else. In bed, I can take my half in the middle and nobody hogs the blankets. If I don't feel like cooking/cleaning/taking out the trash one day, nobody complains.

There are definate up sides to the situation :-)

rhodaj
by rho on May. 16, 2012 at 7:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Hun if the 2 of you had only been together for 3 weeks he shouldn't be in anything of yours.

He should have asked you if you had asked if you if you had talked to him since you had been together.

He has NO right calling you a whore. That is a big NO NO. There is so many things that he did wrong that I can't even name all of them

lucy164
by Peggy on May. 16, 2012 at 8:56 AM

i wish you would find a new boyfriend.  calling you a whore means he's a bad one.  you desrve better than that.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on May. 16, 2012 at 8:59 AM

It sounds like he isn't a good catch, calling you a whore is awful, nor should he be in your email, even if you left it open.  I think you will be totally better without him, if he starts calling you names right off the bat its only going to get worse.

leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 16, 2012 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Jennpuck:

You say "Spinster" like it's a bad thing... I rock my Spinsterhood!

I always get the remote. I can spend my money however I want to. I can eat what and when I want to. I can make plans without consuilting anyone else. In bed, I can take my half in the middle and nobody hogs the blankets. If I don't feel like cooking/cleaning/taking out the trash one day, nobody complains.

There are definate up sides to the situation :-)

Lol every time I start to feel bad about being single, I need to remind myself of all that. I love that I'm able to work in the garden, I can watch what I want to watch, I can spend money how I want without getting the third degree or feeling bad about it, I don't have to explain myself to anyone . . . Maybe Spinsterhood isn't so bad after all :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)