Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center
I think my husband has given up on me. He doesn't understand, doesn't want to and never will. I feel so alone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:47 PM
Replies (11-11):
MrzPalmer
by on May. 17, 2012 at 1:34 PM

No need to thank me... :-) its just the truth, I see your not the (OP) so i take it this post made you feel better in a way. :)

Quoting Lisa_7777:

Thanks.mumma.

Quoting MrzPalmer:

Hun, you can survive through anything, were women its what we do. And honestly if this marriage dont work out then that means that God has a greater plan. He wont put you through anything you really couldnt handle. I have learned that the hard way, and came out a stronger women. But i know how you feel on not feeling normal and healthy. I ask myself everyday, "Why Me?" I have many things wrong with me and hate myself. And if you cant help the way you feel then its not your fault!!! Im not saying your husband is a bad guy but if he truly loves you he will put up with anything just so he can be with you! "THROUGH THICKNESS AND THIN" Is what every married couple vow!! Hang in there!! And know your not alone, im going through my depressed state now too and im trying my damndest to hang in there too, So know your not alone!!   

Quoting elwalters77:J

I don't think I can survive our marriage ending. And it's all my fault. Why can't I just be normal and healthy?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN