Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

I'm being monitored

Posted by on May. 17, 2012 at 6:09 AM
  • 10 Replies
I'm being spied on again by hubby. Nothing I say here or anywhere is safe from his prying eyes. Instead of responding with concern and love to my cries for help, he gets angry that I'm attacking him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 17, 2012 at 6:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jillysmom
by on May. 17, 2012 at 6:16 AM

Erica, Iam so sorry. As much of a pain maybe change your p/s everytime you log off.

leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 17, 2012 at 9:59 AM

why is he spying on you?

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2012 at 10:44 AM

im sorry he doesnt understand. he should be supportive of you and care how you are feeling. hope things change.

deltathree
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Quoting lyrick24:

im sorry he doesnt understand. he should be supportive of you and care how you are feeling. hope things change.

couldn't have said it better - hugs.

elwalters77
by Erica on May. 17, 2012 at 12:00 PM
To see what I say about him. He claims it's to see how my depression is though. I can't really talk to him about it. He doesn't understand and I end up hurt. This is a site for women. Women bitch, sometimes about our husbands. :P

Quoting leahbeah143:

why is he spying on you?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
matreshka
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2012 at 12:18 PM

you can use privacy setting to erase your internet usage. sorry he is spying on you.

mrsvixen
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2012 at 12:23 PM

He sounds a lit bit too controlling for me. Change your info so he can't spy on him. We should all be able to go somewhere where we feel safe, and vent without our SO getting upset at us.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 17, 2012 at 12:33 PM

I don't know why he would need to spy on you to know how your depression is doing, it seems like it's pretty obvious how your depression is lately. I would not be ok with that.

Quoting elwalters77:

To see what I say about him. He claims it's to see how my depression is though. I can't really talk to him about it. He doesn't understand and I end up hurt. This is a site for women. Women bitch, sometimes about our husbands. :P

Quoting leahbeah143:

why is he spying on you?

Alex825
by on May. 18, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Clear your browsing history every time you log off. Also dont forget to log-off too. If you leave yourself logged on, DH can just pop onto your account.  IMO he sounds insecure and is using the excuse about checking up on your depression issues. That is one lame excuse. Sorry I mean no disrespect. 

Mommapeace71
by on May. 18, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Your husband should be comforted knowing you have a place to go to for support. He sounds insecure and controlling. Maybe he has a part in your depression. I hope everything works out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN