Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

I'm not feeling well at all.

Posted by on May. 17, 2012 at 9:42 AM
  • 22 Replies

I have a sinus infection and a UTI, I'm so run down but everyone works who I know and can't help me with LO.  He's teething bad. Thursdays are also the day I have to drive DH from home to meeting back home, pick him up from meeting drive to his work, busy myself for 2 hrs then drive all us home.

This is one of the reasons I lashed out at him while I was drunk.  I am so sick of carting his ass around.

Just needed to vent.

by on May. 17, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucy164
by Peggy on May. 17, 2012 at 9:53 AM

i'm sorry you don't feel well but at least those things you have are temporary.  all that driving would get on my nerves too.  feel better soon.

leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 17, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Don't take this the wrong way ~ but why do you cart his ass around? my ex got a dui and I had to drive his ass around and it drove me NUTS.

I'm so sorry you don't feel well, are you on antibiotics? I HATE UTI's, they are so uncomfortable. Do you use teething tabs or tylenol with LO?

GraceHudson
by on May. 17, 2012 at 9:56 AM
sorry

matreshka
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Not taken the wrong way at all.

I drive his ass around because a clerical error gave him a temporary suspension.  Its a big mess up here in Mass and nothing ever goes smoothly at the registry (dmv) with id theft which is what happened initially. he has to hire a lawyer to prove he wasnt the person who got the violation, which is easy, he was in the hospital when the supposed violation happened so he can get the paperwork from the hospital.

I can't do many of these things for him and I do so much to keep the hpousehold stable I just wont do any of the things like hire him a lawyer.  This is not my mess and it PISSES me off he has not taken care of it in THREE years because I'm around for taxi service.

Some of that cranberry stuff is on sale and I am going to try some eucalyptus in an oil burner.  I use teething tabs for LO which do help.  Tylenol a few times because he's had a fever.

Quoting leahbeah143:

Don't take this the wrong way ~ but why do you cart his ass around? my ex got a dui and I had to drive his ass around and it drove me NUTS.

I'm so sorry you don't feel well, are you on antibiotics? I HATE UTI's, they are so uncomfortable. Do you use teething tabs or tylenol with LO?

Tracys2
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Ouch! Vent away.

You on antibiotics yet to feel better or doing cranberry juice?

leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 17, 2012 at 10:06 AM

How long is "his" license suspended? I would be annoyed too.

Quoting matreshka:

I drive his ass around because a clerical error gave him a temporary suspension.  Its a big mess up here in Mass and nothing ever goes smoothly at the registry (dmv) with id theft which is what happened initially. he has to hire a lawyer to prove he wasnt the person who got the violation, which is easy, he was in the hospital when the supposed violation happened so he can get the paperwork from the hospital.

I can't do many of these things for him and I do so much to keep the hpousehold stable I just wont do any of the things like hire him a lawyer.  This is not my mess and it PISSES me off he has not taken care of it in THREE years because I'm around for taxi service.

Some of that cranberry stuff is on sale and I am going to try some eucalyptus in an oil burner.  I use teething tabs for LO which do help.  Tylenol a few times because he's had a fever.

Quoting leahbeah143:

metalhealthmom
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:07 AM
I hate UTIs. I hope you feel better soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
matreshka
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2012 at 10:09 AM

until he freaking gets a lawyer then he's fine.  its just a bunch of administrative bs. the rest of his id theft has been resolved.

Quoting leahbeah143:

Quoting matreshka:

Quoting leahbeah143:

leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 17, 2012 at 10:11 AM

so according to the system, his license is suspended forever? Unless he gets a lawyer and fights it?

Quoting matreshka:

until he freaking gets a lawyer then he's fine.  its just a bunch of administrative bs. the rest of his id theft has been resolved.

Quoting leahbeah143:

Quoting matreshka:

Quoting leahbeah143:

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2012 at 10:37 AM

im sorry you have a sinus and uti infection. see if you can make hubby get his own license. that would take alot of stress off of you. hope you feel better soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN