Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Not doin good

Posted by on May. 24, 2012 at 9:00 AM
  • 9 Replies
I have been so bummed out lately...n i kno alot of it is financial problems n the worry is settin in big time...but its just takin a toll on me...i have no energy n no interest to do nething.i even reschedualed any appointments i had this week.im so tired n it dont help that my 9 mth old has been keepin me up all hours of the nite.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 24, 2012 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2012 at 9:04 AM

im sorry you dont feel well and are not getting enough sleep. can you get your so to watch the baby for a while so you can get a much needed nap. or when the baby naps you should lay down with it so you can get some rest. hope you feel better soon!

GrandmaNina918
by on May. 24, 2012 at 9:05 AM
My name is Nina. I'm an older Mom and I understand what you are going through. Maybe we can be friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lostmommy326
by Member on May. 24, 2012 at 9:39 AM
Well i do always lay down wit her for afternoon nap but lately it just aint been goin gud.shell sleep half hour n then up n then fights her sleep.so i just give up n bring her bk downstairs.her dad doesnt live with us but he has recently started takin baby for a few days.but it seems more that i need the help durin the day not days a t a time ya kno.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
matreshka
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2012 at 10:20 AM

((((Hugs))) I would have weeks like that too.  I find that forcing myself to go to appts helps.  At least I get out of the house and feel like I accomplished something.

Today is one of those days where I feel like I need help around the house and with LO too.  I feel like I can't do it today, I am overwhelmed myself so you're definitely not alone.

single_and_preg
by on May. 24, 2012 at 3:57 PM

I have alot of financial stress too. I lost my job and owe alot of bills, I have no idea what to do..........its stressing me out and i feel so hopeless.

angels37
by on May. 24, 2012 at 7:40 PM

you know I am going through it to.  I had leave my job to have surgery, well now I am depressed about the surgery and my job went out of business.  

I feel so useless  I see my partner working and  complaining about it and I just want to yell at him what I would do to take his place.

Momabear455
by on May. 24, 2012 at 9:28 PM

You should try and get out of the house even if you have to force yourself, at least 20 minutes a day.  Get some exercise, by taking a walk with your baby. Is the baby teething or could something be wrong and he needs to go to the dr. He souldn't be up that much at 9 months.  My husband hasn't been working either and I'm just working part-time, we've been waiting on unemployment.  It's a bad time for everyone.  Just take a deep breaTH AND KNOW THAT IT WILL WORK OUT, GOD IS AT YOU SIDE!

lostmommy326
by Member on May. 24, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Thanks everyone for ur support!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucy164
by Platinum Member on May. 25, 2012 at 8:08 AM

i hope you will feel better soon.feel better

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)