Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

So excited! PIOG

Posted by on May. 25, 2012 at 7:44 AM
  • 5 Replies

So since I got up to use the bathroom this morning at 2 am and decided to have my coffee, dumb move right, lol, I was awake watching a show I can't watch when the kids are awake and checking my fb during commercials on my iphone. I just got hired by this woman to clean her house bc she is getting ready to move. Normally I don't get excited about cleaning but she is willing to pick me up and drop me off since I lack transportation, plus she is paying me $75 for what sounds like a couple of hours worth of work. The house is already mostly empty and her husband will be there to help out. She called me at about 4 this morning and I talked to her for awhile and it came up that I do a homebased business trying to sell my quilts and other things that I sew. She said she was interested in maybe having me make her a quilt for her new home and said that since she does Avon, she would be willing to pass out business cards to her friends or even do parties together where I could bring my quilts and other items for sale. I am really excited bc this could be a good thing, plus she seemed really nice so I don't mind vacuuming, mopping and cleaning bathrooms for her, lmfao. Anyways, I just thought I would share the good news with you ladies bc no one in my family is up just yet and I am too excited and wired on coffee to go back to bed.

by on May. 25, 2012 at 7:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2012 at 7:53 AM

that is so great! what an opportunity. i  hope everything works out good for you!

lucy164
by Peggy on May. 25, 2012 at 8:03 AM

what a nice lady.  i'm glad you met her. good luck with all your endevers.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2012 at 9:25 AM

That's really cool :)

JansRainbow
by on May. 25, 2012 at 10:45 AM

That is so wonderful. I am so happy for you. Good luck with your business adventures.

mrsvixen
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2012 at 1:44 PM

What a great way to start your day!

Congrats!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN