Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Nobody to talk to

Posted by on May. 26, 2012 at 8:55 PM
  • 7 Replies
Ugh had such a hectic day today n nobody to vent to.im not really speakin to my bf rite now n even when i tell him shit he really has no feedback.hate that. Live in a full house here.my niece n nephews( one who is 3 n totally out of control.curses spits hits) n my two kids plus 2 dogs one who is a damn horse n dont listen n crowds u n whines n barks all the time. Plus the heat...complete chaos...i was boit to lose my mind...n then my sis who is only worried bout runnin out to her bf which she keeps a secret wit me cuz the guy is a brother to my half sister n so technicaly we not all related but its still to close n i dont agree wit it cuz i looked at the dude as my brother n now its just weird. So with all this aggravation i got pissed at my bf cuz of the situation im in n him not lookin for a job etc.just alot to deal wit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 26, 2012 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 26, 2012 at 9:08 PM

yikes, all that chaos would be drivng me nuts too!

elwalters77
by Erica on May. 26, 2012 at 9:35 PM
Eeeep! That's a lot. We are always here if you need someone to talk to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsvixen
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2012 at 10:04 PM

I'd have flipped out already. When things get that hetic, I hide in my room.

lostmommy326
by on May. 27, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Lol yea its alot.thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on May. 27, 2012 at 8:51 AM

i can empathize with you. i live in a full house too. my three kids, my husband and five grandchildren. one of them does not listen to a thing and runs around cursing and screaming her lungs out. nothing we do to her seems to help. i dont really have any friends so i vent to my husband but he tries to keep peace between all of us so sometimes i feel like hes not as supportive enough. hope things get better for us both.

lucy164
by Peggy on May. 27, 2012 at 9:04 AM

we are always here.  post us anytime you want.  well your sister and and brother-in-law are not related in any way so don't worry abot it.

mikala76
by Michelle on May. 27, 2012 at 10:15 AM
**Hugs** You have alot on your plate. Sounds like you need some "me" time. Maybe you could get someone to watch the kiddos, and go see a movie or maybe a trip to Starbucks, just to take a break. My thoughts are with you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN