Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i overdosed

Posted by on May. 29, 2012 at 1:46 PM
  • 14 Replies

a week ago today did not want to live at all but was rushed to hospital and spent two days in icu puking from the meds they pumped in me and 5 days in psyc  hospital i got out today i dont feel much better to be honest i did miss my family alot but i have pmsdd on top of all the other disorders i have so the hormones cause be to be agitated and may have something  to do with wanting to die  i need a friend advice and help thanks alot

by on May. 29, 2012 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mikala76
by Michelle on May. 29, 2012 at 1:54 PM
Oh wow! So sorry to hear what this past week has been like for you. Glad you're still here though. Life can be so rough. I to have been hospitalized many times b/c of depression or suicide attempts. Is there any thing going on at home or elsewhere that may have triggered you?
violet_2007
by on May. 29, 2012 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this

this was my seventh time in hospital two times this year i  have a wreck since having last bby 15 monthes ago and cant forget my abuse or how i feel because of it i depressed and angry at the whole world

ms.geniouscorps
by on May. 29, 2012 at 2:09 PM

hi ,i hope your doing well, i have listened to your predicament, and have found that the reason why u feel depress because u feel like your just going through life while not knowing the reason why u were created, i know this  because i have  had the same situation as you. i didn't know where i was going. so then i began to notice  that the real reason i wasn't moving  was because i told myself not to move. i started with religion since it was a way of life and found Islam which taught all of the secrets and beauty of the world and it made sense.

Dereksmom1018
by on May. 29, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Oh God! Post-partum depression strikes again......I had SEVERE PPD. I was hospitalized 6x's in 5 months.  They gave me electric shock therapy and it snapped me out of suicidal thinking. then they put me on lithium which stabilized my moods.  Ask me anything......it sucks to feel alone.

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2012 at 7:25 PM

im sorry you went through all that. but i am glad you are still here. i hope you can get a handle on your depression and start moving forward. best of luck to you!

matreshka
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2012 at 7:37 PM
I'm really sorry you are.suffering. is there some long term treatment you can do like day treatment or partial hospitalization? When I went through. A bout of being in and out of the hosp my therapist got me into day treatment and it helped.

I can undersrand the hormone probs that's starting to happen to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrystalDawn2506
by Member on May. 29, 2012 at 7:38 PM

I don't have PPD but do have other disorders what is helping me is outpatient therapy ( I know its not for everyone). I wish you all the luck and strength in the world I hope you feel better soon.

violet_2007
by on May. 29, 2012 at 8:16 PM
I have more then ppd I have ptsd..bpd major depressive disorder
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsvixen
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2012 at 10:54 PM

I'm sorry you went through that, but with missing your family so much, it does show you that you love them and you'd miss them if you were gone, and think of what it would do to them if something happened to you.

Are you on meds? doing therapy?

How long ago was your abuse? Sometimes talking about it helps group hug

jcm28
by Member on May. 29, 2012 at 10:59 PM
I am sorry you are going though this. I cant tell you I've been there but I can tell you I know what its like to see ppl t.ry to kill them self. Pls your life is worth living tryh to get the help you need pm any time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)