Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today is National Donut Day. What is your favorite donut?

Posted by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 1:39 PM
rho
  • 21 Replies

by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rhodaj
by rho on Jun. 1, 2012 at 1:40 PM

mine is lemon filled

Meg2011425
by Bronze Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 1:42 PM
I like powdered or the chocolate coated ones.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tracys2
by Gold Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 1:46 PM

I love alll the raised (non-cake) ones, but my favourites are raspberry jam and twists. 

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jun. 1, 2012 at 1:56 PM

I love cruellers but I don't find them very often. I also like the bavarian creme filled from Krispy Kreme, but I haven't had one in many years.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Can I get a free donut somewhere today???

My favorite is double chocolate.  I also like french crullers.  And apple cider donuts.

TateTwo
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Krispy Kreme - I like the plain ones and the boston creme filled :)   I'm not much of a cake person but like the chocolate ones

CrystalDawn2506
by Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:50 PM

????? All of them : / Seriously I will try anything lol.

CrystalDawn2506
by Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:52 PM

I love Krispy Kreme donuts we finally got a Dunkin donuts and they weren't nearly as good or hot : / all I like from there is their drinks or coffee lol. But I am a Kirspy Kreme girl all the way : D

PS what I mean by Dunkin Donuts not being nearly as good I got a bunch that was supposed to be "fresh". But they were dry as bone dust and not hot period not even warm . I got them for a lot of ppl which we were ALL disappointed : /

Quoting TateTwo:

Krispy Kreme - I like the plain ones and the boston creme filled :)   I'm not much of a cake person but like the chocolate ones

goneforever
by Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:56 PM
Plain and just made

Quoting CrystalDawn2506:

I love Krispy Kreme donuts we finally got a Dunkin donuts and they weren't nearly as good or hot : / all I like from there is their drinks or coffee lol. But I am a Kirspy Kreme girl all the way : D

PS what I mean by Dunkin Donuts not being nearly as good I got a bunch that was supposed to be "fresh". But they were dry as bone dust and not hot period not even warm . I got them for a lot of ppl which we were ALL disappointed : /

Quoting TateTwo:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 5:20 PM

glazed blueberry

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)