Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so about to knock out someone..

Posted by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 11:24 PM
  • 9 Replies
today i go and take my mom to watch my grandma(her mom). So my uncle who has been out of jail for 3wk after 6yrs. Can go work in the woods. Well its 10pm. Its late and my mom is tired and he is gone down the road hanging out with people wtf. My aunt who works her butt off had to go to run errands for my mom and grandma. She is not back yet and thats fine she deserves a break. She takes care grandma and works as a nurse full time. My uncle dont hardly do anything but wants to start crap about all this godly stuff. I respect his religion but dont come in my face saying how wrong i am and so on. Just pisses me off i want to smack him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
nodramamama311
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Not really sure what's going on because your post is confusing, but, from what I can make sense of, sounds like your uncle is a lazy ass who wants to use religion as a crutch to get away with being a jack ass....??
What was he saying you were wrong about?
Am I wrong?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucy164
by Peggy on Jun. 2, 2012 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this

i hate it when people shove religion down your throat.. ifeel sorry that your aunt has the burden.  but good for her for caring for your g mother.

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2012 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this

sounds like your uncle is only concerned about himself.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2012 at 12:44 PM

as hard as it is let it go in one ear andout the other, try to avoid him. My FIL is like that, hasn't seen LO since he was born but goes on about how religious he is.

JenaSmith
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 2:28 PM
your right. Sorry it was confusing i was upset. He just saying how i am a sinner. I dont go to his type church and i dont wear dresses so on. He is penacostal. I got onto him yesterday for going around giving out his number to other women when he is talking about getting his ex wife back and she has 3girls that are not his but a son that is. He dont deserve them if what he is doing is wrong. I called him out on it and he flips out. The family agrees i was not wrong on what i did. see i took my time to get his ex wife number and then email her to get her to call him. But now i see his real intentions makes me mad he dragged me into it

Quoting nodramamama311:

Not really sure what's going on because your post is confusing, but, from what I can make sense of, sounds like your uncle is a lazy ass who wants to use religion as a crutch to get away with being a jack ass....??

What was he saying you were wrong about?

Am I wrong?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenaSmith
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 2:30 PM
I hate it too. Thanks she is a good woman.

Quoting lucy164:

i hate it when people shove religion down your throat.. ifeel sorry that your aunt has the burden.  but good for her for caring for your g mother.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenaSmith
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 2:34 PM
I am plus i wont speak to him hardly. My kids will only see him if i go to my grandmas. I have to be respectful infront her she is 80 and in bad health. Just trying to get my son to understand he wont take him fishing ever is the problem

Quoting matreshka:

as hard as it is let it go in one ear andout the other, try to avoid him. My FIL is like that, hasn't seen LO since he was born but goes on about how religious he is.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rhodaj
by rho on Jun. 2, 2012 at 2:38 PM
Remind him that serving God means to help others. Or use the verse do unto others as others do unto you. So if she is helping him then he should be helping her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mikala76
by Michelle on Jun. 2, 2012 at 3:59 PM
**Hugs** That's a tough situation.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)