Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

What are your plans for this weekend?

Posted by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 11:12 PM
  • 17 Replies

by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 11:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Deiangel
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 11:15 PM
Going to Knobels amusement park for my SO's 25th birthday. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rhodaj
by rho on Jun. 7, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Going to get hubby fitted for tux, taking my niece to get her dress and mailing wedding invites

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jun. 7, 2012 at 11:22 PM

after I get off work tomorrow, Baylie and I are headed to Target to pick up something to make for dinner and the new Perry the Platypus dvd. Then we are going to find a Starbucks because they are supposedly giving away tickets to the zoo tomorrow.

Saturday I want to go to the Farmer's Market, then I have to take my friends cat to the groomer to get shaved down.

Sunday we might go see MIB3 with my sister

JakeHannahMommy
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Gonna spend the week with my daddy. Hes very ill, so trying to spend as much time as I possibly can with him.

mrsvixen
by Gold Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Ds finds out the sex of the baby tomorrow - we hope. Dd and i are suppose to start our volenteer hours at the animal shelter
ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Jun. 8, 2012 at 1:00 AM
I dont know exactly yet. But I do know that my 2 sons are spending the night at my parents house on saturday! So I will probably just enjoy the peace and quiet! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunangel803
by Angela on Jun. 8, 2012 at 1:37 AM
Errands on Saturday, then covering a shift at work for a coworker. Sunday, probably just cleaning the house. Not the most exciting weekend ever, but hey, it's a weekend, I'll take it :)
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 6:01 AM

probably going to the pool park. its supposed to be hot and i think me and my daughter and grandsons will go.

Manth
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Not much.  DH is busy at a hobby convention all weekend so I will be holding the fort at home.  Laundry, cooking, cleaning - all the exciting stuff.  At least the kids are old enough (16 and 17) to keep themselves busy so I don't have to fuss with them too.

momma2bubbas
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 9:55 AM

We are seeing Van Halen ! Can't wait! It'll be the second time for us-we saw them in LA 5 years ago too! We also have my son's teeball game and I am getting my hair cut in a bob!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)