Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

sometimes i really hate my life.

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:12 PM
  • 7 Replies
i want to be happy but i can't. I'm on antidepressants thats not the problem. The problem is im tired of being lonely . Even when im not alone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:21 PM
I get ya. Im lonely almost %100 of the time. Im almost lonelier when dh is around cuz we have nothing in common and he doesnt talk a whole lot anyway and when I talk to him I sometimes feel like Im just wasting my time, like it just goes in one ear and out the other. I sometimes just prefer to be alone.thats sometimes less lonely.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsvixen
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Are you talking to someone about this? How long have you been on your meds?

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jul. 2, 2012 at 11:44 PM

hugs! I hate that feeling too

shygrl3cccm
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 2:03 AM
I felt that way before too- for a long time. I lived in the west coast and moved back east to be closer to my family. That's working for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
matreshka
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 6:31 AM

I feel like that alot and have most of my life.  I have worked with my therapist on being compassionate to myself and developing hobbies and talents like my artwork which helps me to feel better. Now I crave alone time to get my creative side out.

When I feel lonely and dh is home its the worst. Sometimes i feel like we are just rommates but I think that is from my  low self esteem.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 3, 2012 at 7:07 AM

Same here!  There are 7 people in my home right now and I'm so alone.  I have no one to talk to, no one to just hang out with!  No one in this family understands depression.  I spoke with my  dh last night.  I finally told him exactly how I feel.  His response:  What do you want me to do?

Every day is a stuggle to stay alive!  I have to tell myself that I have to stay alive, just for today.  I can only do one day, sometimes one hour at a time.   No one gets how hard it is.

Please know you're not alone.  Keep us up to date on how you're doing.  Write every hour if you have to.  

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 9:00 AM

do you have any hobbies? i would get out and do something and meet new people. i hate that lonely feeling. even though i live with a house full of people i feel that way sometimes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)