Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

TGIF!!

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 9:54 AM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

This week has been extremely long, I am so thankful it's Friday! Friday the 13th, but we can overlook that little detail lol

It's supposed to be 80 all weekend, so I am looking forward to doing yard work and heading out the the Farmer's Market on Sunday to soak up some sun and wander around.

Anybody else have plans for the weekend?

by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jul. 13, 2012 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this

my husband has to work this weekend so so far we dont have any plans. if the weather holds good i might try to go to the pool this weekend.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Jul. 13, 2012 at 10:09 AM

We are going to the Brimfield Flea Market on Sunday.  Its a pretty big deal around here with vendors for miles all over different spots in the area.  They have all sorts of vendors from crafts to antiques to anything you could possibly think of.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Jul. 13, 2012 at 10:10 AM

I hope you get to the pool.  right now the idea of being in water is very relaxing to me.

Quoting lyrick24:

my husband has to work this weekend so so far we dont have any plans. if the weather holds good i might try to go to the pool this weekend.

elwalters77
by Erica on Jul. 13, 2012 at 10:10 AM
TakING the kids to see the fireworks at the Fireman's Field Days tonight and maybe for the ride special tomorrow. Parade tomorrow night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anotherandree
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 10:11 AM

We have had a BUSY, Busy, BUSY week so our plans this weekend are to actually do a whole lot of nothing.  We are helping out at a birthday party this weekend on Saturday.  That is a tie-dye party!  I am a hippie at heart so I am STOKED!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)