Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Rabbit hole...

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 4:11 AM
  • 7 Replies

It found me again...

I hate this, fighting day in and day out to be "normal"...no one understand the struggles we go through.  "Just get over it" or" Just take a pill" or " whay are ytou so moody" or "call the wambulance"

I can't take much more...I seriously want be addiditedjust to get away form "real life"

by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 4:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 5:55 AM

im sorry for you hun! it def. is a struggle. are you on meds or seeing a therapist? maybe your dr can give you something to make it through the rough patches. i have to say i know how you feel because i feel like im down there with you right now. try and take it one day at a time and do the best you can. that is what im doing right now. do some things to pamper yourself or have something to look forward to so you dont get so down. thats the only way im making it right now. if you want to talk you can message me anytime.

Kathy489
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 8:51 AM

We hear you. I just spent the better part of a week hardly leaving the house or keeping my ass awake. It sucks! I heard anxiety defined as not wanting to move ahead, not wanting to go back, and not wanting to be where you are, either! That sure is how it feels! Day by day, moment by moment. That's all we can do. Sometimes the highlight of my day is walking out to the mailbox.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 9:33 AM

I am slipping too. Mostly because of a med change and getting off of one to go on another.  DH is supportive to an extent, but he thinks because I "know" its the weaning off the meds causing this that I can control it, and I can't.

Take time for yourself and try to do something to distract you from how your feeling or something that makes you feel good. Reading, walking, coloring, anything.

Tracys2
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:38 AM

I'm really sorry. I'm getting that too. I'm stressed, I'm being stupid and throwing money down the toilet and I get the sighs and looks from my husband whenever I'm annoyed that make it all 10 times worse. Then he gets annoyed when I do something wrong (but won't say it) and I'm a people-pleaser so that kills me and I get annoyed at myself, which makes him more annoyed... we are right there right now.

Since I was so strong a few weeks ago, I'm hoping not to fall, but it's hard, it's like trying to climb up a slide with slippery shoes. Yesterday was BAD. Going to the pool and hope the sun helps.

deltathree
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:40 AM

so sorry hun.  My heart goes out to you.  Many hugs.....

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jul. 15, 2012 at 11:08 PM

hugs!

rhodaj
by rho on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:38 AM

I'm sorry. I know how you feel and so does the rest of the group. We wish there was a pill out there that we could take that would do that for us but there's not. Sometimes I think they know what they are talking about. The one I use to get. Is have a drink you will feel better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN