Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

my son asked what the word sex meant ?

Posted by   + Show Post
my son asked what the word sex meant ?
we were at the library and thar was a book that sayed something and sex ..he sayed "what does that mean".i sayed i,ll tell ya later ..he is only 7 ..i cant tell him yet .i not ready .. my 11 year old dd, my 7 year old ( twins to son) kina know but i can tell my baby boy yet ..

by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 4:18 PM
Replies (11-16):
KRIZZ25
i wish my heart would just stop.
Yesterday at 7:04 PM
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 3:03 PM
Quoting PinkParadox:

oh i do tell hm the truth but his siste like to tell him stuf and i have to tell him dont lession to them .. thy thank thy know..thay dont.
awesomemommy2
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Quoting KRIZZ25:

Quoting awesomemommy2:

Your sex is if you are a boy or a girl

what ??

When you fill out a form it asks you your sex.  Next to it are usually two circles one says male and the other female.  You fill in the circle which you are.  

He saw a word on the cover of a book.  He is 7.  That is answer enough.  Unless you want to go into a long discussion about putting a penis into a vagina.  

KRIZZ25
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 3:13 PM
Quoting awesomemommy2:

what does that have to do wth any thing?? he ask what the word ment..
awesomemommy2
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 3:24 PM

the word means more than one thing.  You could very easily have given definitions 1 or 2.  

sex

  [seks]  Show IPA
noun
either the male or female division of a species, especially as differentiated with reference to the reproductivefunctions.
the sum of the structural and functional differences by which the male and female are distinguished, or thephenomena or behavior dependent on these differences.
the instinct or attraction drawing one sex toward another, or its manifestation in life and conduct.
KRIZZ25
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 4:34 PM
he ponted atthe book and sayed what does ''sex''that word mean ..i sayed i,ll tell u later .. it was just a qustion.. dont take it to hart ..it was a qustion from a little boy ...dont get it all twisted..
KRIZZ25
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Quoting awesomemommy2:

the word means more than one thing.  You could very easily have given definitions 1 or 2.  

sex

  [seks]  Show IPA
noun
either the male or female division of a species, especially as differentiated with reference to the reproductivefunctions.
the sum of the structural and functional differences by which the male and female are distinguished, or thephenomena or behavior dependent on these differences.
the instinct or attraction drawing one sex toward another, or its manifestation in life and conduct.

wtf???
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)