Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Have you ever done anything illegal or immoral???

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 4:35 PM
  • 27 Replies

I know with my depression and all the meds I'm on, I get really whacked out of it. Sometimes I don't even know my own name. It's like there's cotton in my brain.

So, immoral - yes I cheated on dh #2 and still feel guilty to this day. The other day we were talking and dI told him I was sorry, he didn't deserve that.

Illegal, again yes.....won't go into details, but it's something I've tapered off ALOT! My DD got caught shoplifting and it scared me straight. I've also stopped another illegal activities.....well except .well bee

growing marijuna :) My  DH has a medical card to do it.

So lets see how many people are brave enough to answers these questions? Go anyom if you wish :)

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Meg2011425
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 4:39 PM
I started drinking before I was 21. That's illegal. I was smoking before I was 18 and also illegal. I don't do it anymore.

Immoral- I cant say I have. I was always faithful in my relationship and I still am. In a way I want to block my pregnant cousins Facebook so I don't keep seeing her baby updates. Im still grieving my loss and I have tests next week to test for further things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 26, 2012 at 4:40 PM
I forged a prescription for pain killers, had sex for drugs, and cheated on my ex husband. I went through a very hard time after watching my dad die
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 26, 2012 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I believe any one who says they haven't is lying
mrsvixen
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 4:46 PM

I am so sorry for your loss. They should have more concideration. You can change what you see on them, by clicking on a post on the righrt and then it says subscribe - go to only important ones....

Quoting Meg2011425:

I started drinking before I was 21. That's illegal. I was smoking before I was 18 and also illegal. I don't do it anymore.

Immoral- I cant say I have. I was always faithful in my relationship and I still am. In a way I want to block my pregnant cousins Facebook so I don't keep seeing her baby updates. Im still grieving my loss and I have tests next week to test for further things.

CafeMom Tickers
Hectictracy
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 4:50 PM
I drank alcohol before I was 21, I smoked pot as a teenager,and I've driven over the speed limit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dkej743
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 5:02 PM
Iv definitly hit rock bottoms in my life that led me to change and thank god i did. I lived dangerously and horrible a few years ago when i was an alcoholic because i was self medicating the fact that i had depression, but if it was not for that bottom i would have never found the top :-) im not brave enough to go into details just wanted to inmit i have done bad things in my past that i regreted, but who hasnt. God bless
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 26, 2012 at 5:03 PM
Immoral-we were really out of sync on our bills. Plus they were much higher than we could afford so I juggled them around, paid a little on each one. Dh gave me money specifically for our share of the phone bill which is in mil name: I paid other bills instead. My mil didn't talk to me for months.

Illegal: when my arthritis is bad and I can't sleep, I'll smoke marijuana. I don't have my medical card even though I qualify because I'm too scare of being in the database.
mrsvixen
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 5:04 PM

You can pm me if you want to talk. I'm nonjudemnetal....I'm going to school to become a social worker, so I've seen and heard alot *hugs*

Quoting dkej743:

Iv definitlu hit rock bottoms in my life that led me to change and thank god i did. I lived dangerously and horrible few years ago when i was an alcoholic because i was self medicating the fact that i had depression, but if it was not for that bottom o would have never found the top :-) im not brave enough to go into details just wanted to inmit i have done bad things in my past that i regreted, but who hasnt. God bless

CafeMom Tickers
dkej743
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 5:07 PM
Thanks thats so sweet of you :-) iv worked through it all but just wanted to let others know knowbody is perfect and people, all people make mistakes :-) i do not judge either. This is a good post and lets others relize they are not the only ones who have made mistakes. God bless

Quoting mrsvixen:

You can pm me if you want to talk. I'm nonjudemnetal....I'm going to school to become a social worker, so I've seen and heard alot *hugs*

Quoting dkej743:

Iv definitlu hit rock bottoms in my life that led me to change and thank god i did. I lived dangerously and horrible few years ago when i was an alcoholic because i was self medicating the fact that i had depression, but if it was not for that bottom o would have never found the top :-) im not brave enough to go into details just wanted to inmit i have done bad things in my past that i regreted, but who hasnt. God bless

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Karla1948
by Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Even though I am not a perfect Christian, I try my best to live by Christian values.

Except for parking and speeding tickets, nothing illegal. Nothing immoral, I've always been faithful to my man, and demanded the same from him. But I am guilty of sex outside of wedlock.

Controversial - this wasn't illegal in Germany at the time, but, I did (however reluctantly) allow my daughter, at 16, to start smoking. But it would have been earlier had I not intervened. That was also 1994, a lot less controversial then, than it is now. Her first interest was before she was 15, and I promised her that if she waited until she was 16, I wouldn't stop her. She lived up to her end of the promise, so I did the same.

Advertising Banner Designs - Only $9.00

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)