Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center
Sometimes I feel like a lost cause.
Like I am better jus leaving and not coming back (not dieing jus be lost) like I feel forgotten.
My family does it a lot ESP sis
I felt like I was a mistake ever since my mom left me at 12yrs on Xmas day before it was time for presents.
That's y I don't like Xmas.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 2, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Replies (11-15):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 2, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Quoting twistandshout:

Honey don't cry. The things that we go through in life make us who we are and that part is something we can do nothing about. We can however make our lives better. Try to surround your self with positive thinking people. You are on this earth for some reason just the way you are. The bad kid thing came from what you were going through. You were acting out because you didn't know what else to do. You know what a bad family life is, show your kids what a good family life can be. You can move on from here put one foot in front of the other and began a ne today. Smile it's going to be ok.cat

I don't want my kids to feel the pain I did that's y I try to be a good mom. I guess im doing right my son always wants me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 2, 2012 at 10:10 PM
That's what you have to do! : )

You know what you don't want in life so you turn it around.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting twistandshout:

Honey don't cry. The things that we go through in life make us who we are and that part is something we can do nothing about. We can however make our lives better. Try to surround your self with positive thinking people. You are on this earth for some reason just the way you are. The bad kid thing came from what you were going through. You were acting out because you didn't know what else to do. You know what a bad family life is, show your kids what a good family life can be. You can move on from here put one foot in front of the other and began a ne today. Smile it's going to be ok.cat

I don't want my kids to feel the pain I did that's y I try to be a good mom. I guess im doing right my son always wants me.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Aug. 2, 2012 at 10:14 PM

hugs! I'm sorry that happened :-(

twistandshout
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 10:30 PM

THERE YOU GO, NOW YA TALKING. your Son LOVES YOU NO MATTER WHAT. i AM GLAD YOU HAVE HIM. how OLD IS HE? i JUST BET THAT HE IS BEAUTIFUL. i HAVE A Son ALSO AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH i DON'T KNOW WHERE I'd BE TODAY IF IT WEREN'T FOR HIM. I was 31 when he was born but we have grown up together. He has taught me a lot about love and life. By the way he is 21years old. All we have ever had was each other. AND that's enough for me.chick

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 5:42 AM

im sorry youre feeling this way and this happened to you but you have to learn to love yourself. you are a good person and you should be happy. focus on yourself and learn to be happy from  within. my whole family deserted me but im still going. i have made other friends and im happy with myself. dont let this pull  you down.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN