Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTH?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

I wish my husband would tell me we are having guest over tonight. I love them and all but iam not all there to be around ANYONE!. I wish my kids stop nagging me I wish my oldest son would just fucking stop foundling me and smoothering me and he follows me EVERYWHERE!. I wish my husband wouldnt blocked that door when i tried to leave hes lucky he didnt get hit again! Iam bad for my family I want to give up my rights as a parent because iam too much of a nut job and a bitch.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 3, 2012 at 6:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 7:44 PM

have you thought about seeking help for your problems? alot of times depression and anxiety manifest themselves like exactly what you are describing. there is help for you out there if you will just get it. i would make an appt with a therapist and let them refer you to a dr if they think it is necessary.

dkej743
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree with lyrick24. You dont have to feel this way, depression and anxiety are treatable
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tracys2
by Gold Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Yes, we have all had moments like this, but there is help and it can be better, and like I say (but don't always do), getting help for our conditions is one of the best things we can do for our families- not because we will suddenly become Mary Sunshine, but because we are showing them how we deal with serious challenges- with hard work and not giving up.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:09 AM

The best thing you can do for yourself and your family is to see a therapist.  They can really help.

rhodaj
by rho on Aug. 4, 2012 at 1:38 PM

I agree with matreshka. Theropy is very helpful

Quoting matreshka:

The best thing you can do for yourself and your family is to see a therapist.  They can really help.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)