Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center
How long do I have to cry out for help for someone to actually help...

I don't mean anyone on cm but yeah.. I just want to give up. Its not my first time feeling this but its the first time I turned to alcohol for comfort.. I just wish my family would listen... Its as if no one believes me.. Will they believe me when its too late?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 5, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Replies (11-13):
matreshka
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 8:10 AM

Call the office where you have an appt and get on the cancellation list. Tell them you are struggling bad and need to get in for an intake asap.

I had a lot of mixed feelings being pregnant with my second.  Therapy helped me a lot.  he was definitely a suprise because dh was told he couldn't have kids by an endocrinologist.  They were wrong lol.  Therapy helped me get out all the thoughts I was having in a non-judgemental way.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2012 at 10:45 AM
I will call today thank you.

Quoting matreshka:

Call the office where you have an appt and get on the cancellation list. Tell them you are struggling bad and need to get in for an intake asap.

I had a lot of mixed feelings being pregnant with my second.  Therapy helped me a lot.  he was definitely a suprise because dh was told he couldn't have kids by an endocrinologist.  They were wrong lol.  Therapy helped me get out all the thoughts I was having in a non-judgemental way.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 6, 2012 at 11:00 AM

I was a Teen mom Hun I know what your are going through the best thing to do is go to your doctor for help, set up days when people can keep your baby so you can take care of you like going to get your nails done or hair cut or just simply take a shower and read a book! This will help you hun you should also join the Teen mom group they can offer great help!

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't even know what would help.. I just can't stop crying... I feel so guilty... I love my son but I wasn't ready... Health wise and age wise I wasn't ready. I love him with all my heart and it kills me to think I wasn't ready.. It makes me sound like I regret him but I don't. I just hurt so much... I want the pain to stop..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN