Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Update and Panic attack atm

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:49 AM
  • 3 Replies

Yesturday i went to my pyschiatrist and he told me i no longer have pyschosis! :) In a month we are going to see how i do due to the fact they weaned me a little more less on Respidal. Now i have been extremely anxious and paranoid lately so he uped my anti anxiety meds. I see my therapist today and i cant wait!!! Theres so much i want to talk about and get to fixing things. Right now iam in a middle of a panic attack because the business that turned me into CPS also helps out driving special needs kids to summer school and the worker is driving him today so its very akward for me and i can tell she is really nervous too. Im worrying shes judging my house this morning and iam stressed out because today iam supposed to work on Grants Ipad fundraiser and that takes 2 days to do and apart of me wants to deep clean cuz im scared.

by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
rhodaj
by rho on Aug. 7, 2012 at 10:18 AM

I'm sorry you are going through all of this. But take it one step at a time. That is all you can do

Hugs rho

momof2toeheads
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 10:25 AM
I am sorry your having all this trouble. No wonder your anxious. I have nightmares about CPS and I don't know why cause I have no reason to be concerned. I am glad you are seeing your therapist today though. I hope it helps.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this
try and calm down. just do the basics in the house. then get to the fundraiser. take your time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN