Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Hello All!! My Intro.

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 12:29 PM
  • 10 Replies

Hello all!! My name is Tracy I am a 32 y/o SAHM. I am married going on 14 years. I have four daughters ages 13,10,7,3 and would love to add one more to our family in the future, (hopefully in a year or two) followed by a tubal ....lol. I am here looking to find others who love having a large family, sometimes people (including my husband) think I am crazy for wanting more children and it would be nice to find others who love being a mom as much as I do. I am also a mom who has come from a difficult background and had to learn the art of parenting and life as I went. I am also diagnosed with bi=polar/borderline/ptsd/anxiety/depression and sometimes find it hard to meet others, more so moms to get to know and have friends that are not scared off by and can relte to these issues! Sometimes it is hard not to have a family or mom to go to for hard times or support. Anyway glad to be here and looking forward to getting to know each of you!

by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tracys2
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome! I'm another Tracy, but I only have 3. We are feeling a little overwhelmed right now and too old for more, but totally get what you mean about trouble meeting people
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Snowpuma
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome. :)

ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Sep. 10, 2012 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello and welcome Tracy! You've just joined an awesome group, the ladies here are very understanding and supportive. I'm Ashleigh, 40 years old, married 14 years, and we have 2 boys, ages 13 and 8. I am diagnosed with major depression, anxiety, ptsd, and I also have social anxiety, which makes it pretty tough to make friends, especially other moms. 2 boys is plenty for us, they were both what I call infertility babies, and ya, 2 boys is enough lol! But I think larger families are awesome!
Snowpuma
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Hi Ashleigh! Thanks for the response and warm welcome! I look forward to being part of this group. Boys sound like a hanful for sure...maybe I would have stopped at two of those lol....

leahbeah143
by Leah on Sep. 10, 2012 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this

welcome! I only have one daughter who turned 13 today :-)

Snowpuma
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Happy Birthday to her!!! :) Thanks for stopping by to say hello!!

ma1234
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 3:33 AM
Hello and welcome. I have 4 boys and a new ss whose driving me batty. I dont want anymore kids. I spend a lot of time with dks and they are all mamas boys. They want me to do everything with them and for them. G
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twistandshout
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 4:51 AM

Hi Tracy I am Kathy and I am a 52 years old mom of one. I do love being mom. My son is 21yrs old and a collage graduate with a degree in welcomenuclear science. But he is still my baby. I love him more than anything in this world. I suffer from depression, anxiety and chronic pain. But I am happy with my life and where I am right now. Nice to meet you looking forward to your post. Again welcome. 

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Welcome! I have many of the same diagnoses and I find it hard to meet other moms too.  I think there is a lot of judgement that people like us can't be good moms.

RedHeadedLizzy
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Hi Tracy! I'm Lisa, 48 yr old SAHM to Ash (9 yr old Aspie child).  I've a sordid background of issues as well, and have overcome most, I think. Or try to live as I have LOL.  I have a great  hubby and a great kid which really helps.   I've a Social Phobia Disorder/Panic Attacks and PTSD, along with physical issues such as Parkinson's.    Welcome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)