Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it my anxiety?

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 5:36 PM
  • 4 Replies
Omg all asudden i got very lightheaded n weak feeling.i gota go down to welfare tomorrow by myself n im super nervous cuz i gota take bus n train too.then i just got letter from disability that i have a hearing but i immediately start to worry how i will get there n wonderin if my lawyer doin her job n gettin done what needs to b.i hate dependin on other people.im just not feelin gud rite now at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 5:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MommysTimeOut5
by Bronze Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 6:49 PM
Take a lot of DEEP breaths and take one step at a time. When you get anxious try to put yourself in a happy place. I wish u luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lostmommy326
by Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Thanks im tryin.im wonderin if its sumthin else tho.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twistandshout
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 10:10 PM

It's going to be alright, take a deep breath and just do what ya gatta do. These disability lawyers know their stuff so don't worry to much. Good luck with the hearing. Let us know what happened.group hug 

leahbeah143
by Leah on Sep. 12, 2012 at 12:01 AM

that's what happens when my panic starts to kick in. take some long deep breaths and remind yourself that everything is going to be ok. Whenever that happens, my box fan is a lifesaver! Cold fresh air in my face on top of the white noise almost always gets me through it. Hugs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)