Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Sad and depressed

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 10:45 AM
  • 9 Replies
How do I get over no one being around except son n SO when he off work?
I'm so sad bc after all the things I did to help no one can help me.
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Sep. 14, 2012 at 10:49 AM
I'm sorry mama. It does seem like those of us who reach out to help others don't get the support we need when WE need help, it isn't fair, I know. I'm pretty lonely myself. I'll be around all morning if you want to chat. (((HUGS)))
Conner_Ian
by Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 10:54 AM
Quoting ashleighmama:

I'm sorry mama. It does seem like those of us who reach out to help others don't get the support we need when WE need help, it isn't fair, I know. I'm pretty lonely myself. I'll be around all morning if you want to chat. (((HUGS)))

Jus hurtful that my sister can go to concretes etc and not see me once I haven't seen her really since july Mybe.
She didn't come to my son bday etc and idk if she will even meet this baby in 6 weeks or less.
I helped her countless of times and she said she would help us but she won't talk to me.
And we really do need help. I jus think it's time for me to get of Facebook for a while.
(that's where my family and friends are but I've put more than once I needed help with no response).
Jus Facebook has been more hurt by others than anything right now.
ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Sep. 14, 2012 at 11:18 AM
Ya, I don't go on facebook much, I don't have much family on it, but there's one family member in particular that posts her entire freakin life on it and I get sick of seeing it. Do you communicate with family and friends on the phone or in person? I'm not sure what the background to all this is, do you have a good relationship with a particular friend or family member, you know, that one person you get along with more than others?
ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Sep. 14, 2012 at 11:19 AM
Quoting Conner_Ian:

I just responded but I fogot to hit the quote button, look for my reply.
Conner_Ian
by Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Quoting ashleighmama:

Ya, I don't go on facebook much, I don't have much family on it, but there's one family member in particular that posts her entire freakin life on it and I get sick of seeing it. Do you communicate with family and friends on the phone or in person? I'm not sure what the background to all this is, do you have a good relationship with a particular friend or family member, you know, that one person you get along with more than others?

I talk to my mom every night almost that's about it. I don't really talk or text a lot bc I'm tired of being the only one that does 95% of the time. :(
ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Sep. 14, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Quoting Conner_Ian:

I was just getting ready to send you a PM cuz I just saw your other post and I was gonna ask if you were ok. It sounds like you have a lot of stuff going on. Does your mom help you aout at all? I'm fairly new to computers, so you'll have to bear with me, I'm slow at typing, but I'm here.
Conner_Ian
by Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 11:49 AM
She helps as much as she can but I dont see her much. Be back in a couple hrs.
leahbeah143
by Leah on Sep. 14, 2012 at 9:18 PM

hugs!

Conner_Ian
by Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 9:29 PM
Quoting leahbeah143:

hugs!

Thanks
Was taking a nap bc my son was asleep earlier.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN