Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Hurt

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 11:22 AM
  • 6 Replies

Today I feel like a blob. I was supposed to be taken to dinner last night. He even said so on our way to town. But since he wasnt hungry after talking to his friends Then it came to me not being hungy in his opinion. So we came home and I am really tired I still have to give our baby a bath and then he tells me he is going out with his friends. All I said was I didnt think it was a good idea since he goes to work Monday at 6:30 am and he goes to bed at 2 am. Sure he mentioned it before and he sounded like he wasnt going to go. I told him i would like to go. Well it ended up in he was going by himself and I am stuck with baby again. I told him earlier in the day I need a break. Well to him that meant he watches her for the night. Maybe i do want to go out but no one talks to me so he goes and tells his friends to start talking to me. well anyway he argues with me and still leaves after asking me a million times if he can go and why I am mad. He told me only for 1 hr well it was 3 hrs and he goes and eats. its not the firwwswt time this has happened he blows whatever he planned with me to save himself money that he can spend on his freinds. thats up to 100 dollars and then he has the nerve to buy dollar sandwiches at mcdonalds for me but he still bring them cold like they been out for 2 hrs. Then my mom adds on to it and tells him that i had men over and all this crap. well un;like her im not whoring around on my man. sometimes i wish i could disappear. i feel alone and i cant even make friends on this or facebook. facebook only guys friend me to get into my pants everyone else ignores anything i put so i dont see the point of this only to get my emotions out without my family reading it. I hate me but my daughter is the only one keeping me from being an emotionless body walking around .

by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
anotherandree
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 11:31 AM

It sounds like your husband (?) just doesn't get you and/ you aren't making yourself clear.  I know that is my problem.  It is called codpenedency.  Our conversations go something like this:  Him: "What do you want to eat tonight?"  Me: "Whatever."  Him: "Well, are you hungry?" Me: "Are you?" Him: "Kinda, but not really." Me: "Me too."  Him: "So do you want to eat?" Me: "Whatever."  See what I mean?  Not very clear and definately not saying what I really want to say.  I may be way off here, but this is what I see all the time!  Good luck!

leahbeah143
by Leah on Sep. 16, 2012 at 1:34 PM

hugs mama. I've been in relationships like that and your s/o is a jerk. He basically talked you into not being hungry because he wanted to go on with his other plans.

ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Sep. 16, 2012 at 4:00 PM
It really doesn't sound as if your man values you all that much. I would be hurt and pissed too. Sounds like he doesn't want a relationship, he just wants to hang with his friends. Have you two been together for a long time. Maybe it's time to re-think this relationship. Trust me, as time goes on it probably won't get any better. Or, maybe you just need to spell things out more clearly to him. Good luck mama.
reindeer-c
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 3:08 AM
1 mom liked this

He is taking advantage of you. Not considering your feelings means he is too into himself to care about what you need. You do not need that crap. He is a father and it is time for him to grow up. Don't let him walk all over you. If you do not put an end to this now it will continue.

I am always looking for a friend to talk to. If you want to talk message me. I am a sahm with 3 boys. I can relate to wanting to get out but never having anyone to go out with.

twistandshout
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 4:48 AM
1 mom liked this

That is why I am a divorced woman. I don't want to put up with that crap. I want to come and go as I please. It really does seam like he is a really self centered, hugsimmature, jerk. Also you Mom needs to stay out of your business too. Sorry you are going through this. Most of the time the woman in the relationship with a child involved, the woman is the one that does the most for the baby. It's not fair but that seems to be the norm. I hope things get better for you.

ochoa.mama
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 3:06 AM

wow, all  most men for what ever reason, seem very selfish and have lack of consideration....a HEart! thats just me, *hugs* so sorry your going threw this...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN