Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

God will always be there to guide you.

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 1:44 PM
  • 9 Replies

Through life we go through so many things and we must start to realize that we have a manual for life, and no matter what you are going through you can find the answer in one place. The Bible is the only book in this world that once you open it you find the answers to all your problems. Trust God to get you through anything that maybe bringing you down. The moment that you feel sad or down or depressed either put on some awesome Christian music or put on some Gospel DONT ALLOW THE ENEMY TO BRING YOU DOWN. You are amazing you can do anything and God will never let you go. Live Love Laugh enjoy life and let go of all the the enemy is attacking you with.

http://elixetteslife.blogspot.com/

by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
deltathree
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2012 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree - anything spiritual helps....

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2012 at 4:35 PM

i agree! tfs!

wearymoon
by Member on Sep. 28, 2012 at 11:25 PM
One of my favorite bible verses:
Proverbs 3:5-6
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.
nodramamama311
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 11:32 PM
4 moms liked this
I don't believe in god, BUT, I do think it's good to have something to believe in whether it be a figure of some sort or just yourself. We all need something or someone to lean on sometimes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JansRainbow
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 10:27 AM

My faith is what keeps me going. No matter what, I know God is there for me. He will never leave me. I listen to Christian music  and read my Bible and have devotions everyday. This helps so much. I am going through some serious health issues right now, but I  know no matter what happens God is there for me. He will help me through it all.

Tracys2
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 11:12 AM

My faith does help me, but I can't listen/read without the enemy/depression (presumably) telling me that it doesn't apply to me, that I'm one of the ones that aren't calle dor aren't good enough (Matthew 7, Mark 4).

So I try not to read the Bible alone. To have others around when talking theology/discussing the Bible, who won't allow me to fall into those traps. Otherwise, reading or hearing makes things worse, because my interpretations tell me that I (being bad and unworthy) will be set aside at the end, much like all those people on the wrong sides or in the way in the OT, or the rich young man/king (because I haven't given up all my worldly goods, have I?) and that the positiive stuff mentioned is for "REAL people" or "good people", not me, which puts more barriers between both myself and others, and myself and God (unintentionally- I do pray a LOT, go to church, Sunday school, theology group and other Bible studies, all of which do often help). I suppose that's part of what community is for.

Maybe I'm alone in that though.

hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2012 at 5:57 PM
I started questioning gods true existance, when my child died.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mikala76
by Michelle on Sep. 30, 2012 at 6:08 PM
I don't go to church anymore, since i've gotten so sick with bipolar disorder. It's hard to be positive when everything is so dark.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deltathree
by Gold Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting hopealways4019:

I started questioning gods true existance, when my child died.

so sorry hun - huge hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)