Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Who are your evil step sisters ????

Posted by   + Show Post

WHo are the people that make you feel worth less , that take your joy that shatter your dreams??? We all have at least one person that unfortunatly is negative.

http://elixetteslife.blogspot.com/

by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Replies (11-18):
jurnee14
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:49 PM

my real sister. 

mikala76
by Michelle on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like we have the same mother. Maybe we could trade.

Quoting zboys:

My mom, sad to say.  The amazing thing is that I wish I could talk to her 'cause life's been so hard lately.  I just can't take that risk though.  It's not worth it.  It's catch-22.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twistandshout
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I really do not want to sound negative myself but really no one does that to me anymore. I guess maybe when I was younger and believed in what people said. But now that I am older I don't allow anyone to do that to me. I am in a great time and place in my life right now. I guess I just don't put much thought into what people think. I am a fermsimple smile believer in, "Those who live in glass houses don't need to throw stones."

lucy164
by Peggy on Oct. 2, 2012 at 7:44 AM

my sister.sarcasm

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:17 AM

I have put up boundaries with my MIL and my own mom, it has helped to make the relationships less toxic.  I keep my business to myself with them.

zboys
by Gold Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Yep.  I understand that completely.

Quoting matreshka:

I have put up boundaries with my MIL and my own mom, it has helped to make the relationships less toxic.  I keep my business to myself with them.

vivianbarnes
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:34 PM

My husband, and sister. I am way from both now but their actions still haunt me.

Summerlion1123
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:15 PM

It would have been my mother but I cut her out of my life. My stepmom and dad are sometimes put downs though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN