Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

THANK GOD 4 THIS GROUP

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:34 AM
  • 5 Replies

Thanks 2 all who have said kind words.I have no clue how i'm going to get thru this awful loss.I never understood till now why ppl say they lost some1 this pain,saddness,agony,is just unbearable.How do i cope?What am i going to do without her?I told my 5yr dd 2day she kinda getsit but heres this bomb...her dads in jail n she will see him 4 the 1st timeat the funeral..what a mess. 

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
deltathree
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:28 AM

hugs

mrsvixen
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:38 AM
1 mom liked this
This group and its members really helped me when my dad died last year. Sometimes you need to take it day by day, or even by the second. Check with the funeral home to see if they have free counceling.
There are also books on death and dying for children.
tootslarue
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Quoting mrsvixen:

This group and its members really helped me when my dad died last year. Sometimes you need to take it day by day, or even by the second. Check with the funeral home to see if they have free counceling.
There are also books on death and dying for children.

All great ideas,thx for sharing i am sorry for your loss & i do belive this group can help me get thru this.As you probably know i'm having a hard time remembering even little things rite now so since i cant think straight people here can and give gr8 advice,ideas.My moms death was so sudden its just shocking,she was fine in the hospital just getting treated 4 phnmonia doing fine for 6 hours next thing she just crashed and was dead.Even the doctors were shocked they couldnt belive how one minute fine then crash and worked on 4 about 37 to 45 min so we knew brain damage was an issue and she didnt want to be kept alive by machines.I'm a bit mad at my dad 4 signing the death thing in the hospital because the head doc i talked to said she coulnt give cause of death the me would have too and now ill never know why how she died.

anotherandree
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:28 PM

I am so sorry!  I think it is hardest when we feel that we need to "be strong" for our little one.  Try to find someone to take care of her for a time so you can take some time for you to grieve.  Also, while no one wants to wallow in misery, people try to rush the grieving process too.  It is going to take time!  Many hospitals also can suggest grief counselors as well.

elwalters77
by Erica on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Oh wow. I'm so sorry, but yes. Thank God for this group. It is such a welcoming place of support and understanding.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)