Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

I feel like crap today

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:55 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this
I feel like crap today, I hate this feeling. The weather is so gloomy and rainy. I got to the point where I hate the heat, but I still like the light of the sun. Its gonna take some time to get used to 9 months of gloom. Yuck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:35 PM

our weather has been the same way. it is hard to get used to . but i did get outside and sit some today after it warmed up. heres hoping tomorrow is a better day.

ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:41 PM
Thank you

Quoting lyrick24:

our weather has been the same way. it is hard to get used to . but i did get outside and sit some today after it warmed up. heres hoping tomorrow is a better day.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mikala76
by Michelle on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:37 PM
I live in hawaii where the sun is always shining, and i still feel crappy. I wish i could bottle some of this sunshine, and send it to You. Here's to a better tomorrow.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mtlcsmommy454
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:02 AM

where do u live? i live in michigan we have had some gloom lately. i get the same way its a disorder that rides along with anxiety called SAD. (seasonal affective disorder) some people call it the winter blues but don't over look it. they say to use light therapy,meds or a counselor but i would personally like to try the light therapy its just a little UV light that you use for a short period of time every day i think it just catches u up on your vitamin D from the sun that you are lacking.
your not alone even on rainy summer days i feel like my day is just OVER i can't seem to find happiness. if you don't have a UV light to help get on youtube.com and find some hilarious videos i like the  "laughing baby" videos or the silly vids that ppl post just to get your through the day. and a little advice for the winter if you start feeling this way give yourself a house routine that you will do every day and include pampering yourself in that set routine, warm bubble baths while listeing to your favorite UPBEAT music, polish your toenails,do your hair try new makeup on yourself and look to the future in spring count down the days until warmer weather and keep your days busy in the winter! i hope this helps because it helps me!hugs

reindeer-c
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:04 AM

That is why I moved from the midwest to Phoenix. I could not handle the gloomy, crappy weather. It sucks cause I do not have any friends here, but I would not move back to the midwest for anything!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN