Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

i feel like i am losing it

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:15 PM
  • 6 Replies
That is all pray for me or do whatever it is you do please
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:34 PM

sending prayers your way. try to get some help if you can. there is help out there. notify a dr or a therapist and let them put you on meds for your situation if you need to. hope you start feeling better.

bee_love
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Hi talk to me tell me what your going through i went thru postpartum depression and im recovering . u r not loosing it!!! your fine!! the brain just does weird things when under stress but u must tell urself u r ok! the is a way out.

zacandparksmom
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:16 PM
I have a nighbor that has been bothering use since we moves in it just keeps getting worst. Today the police showed up at the door saying we pulled a gun on him we don't even own a gun. I tried to tell the cop that and he called me a lier. He said there has been 10 calls from this guy saying we did it. This on top of everything else going on I just feel worst. He is also calling cps on us but they don't belive him thank god. Dds bipolar is getting worst she is telling the school she wants to burn the house down. My doctor is a idiot she says I am fine. I can't change doctors right now unless I go across town. Its just everything is going downhill. I feel like I have to stay locked up in my house or he will call the police.

Quoting bee_love:

Hi talk to me tell me what your going through i went thru postpartum depression and im recovering . u r not loosing it!!! your fine!! the brain just does weird things when under stress but u must tell urself u r ok! the is a way out.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bee_love
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Thank you sharing! And you are doing an awesome job going through these things. With the neighbor situation that is dangerous because he could call cps or get you arrested! Can u go to the sheriffs office and out a restraining order on him so if he bothers you he will get in trouble. definetly make police reports so its on file that he is harrasing you. but i know how when everything feels like its falling apart but i know you can do it! u put your head up and press on! i dont know if u are a christian but putting hope in the Lord gives you strength and peace but if not u just put intelligence over emotions and u tell urself" i know i want to give up but i am strong and i can do this! because its true! also some simple stress reliefs tips can be googling images of pretty butterflies. or a beautiful animal of your choice or guided imagery on youtube. even reading the comics and whatever it is that makes u giggle! trust me these little things work!

tinkerbellp
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:33 AM
Hate that drama surrounding my life its pain in the butt don't just remember the lord w/ u no matter what just pray let him take over the plms
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsvixen
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Can you charge him for slander and/or harrasment?? What about moving? Im sorry your going thru this.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN