Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

... UPDATE @ the bottom of my original post)....I really need some support...someone to relate with :(

Posted by   + Show Post
I ran out of my Wellbutrin script yesterday (it makes me want to destroy things and works like shit) I started my period today (yay!) I have SERIOUS periods, terrible cramp, chest pains, HEAVY bleeding, severe hoemones! On top of all this we decided (my husband decided) last week we should stop smoking pot because he felt he relied on it too much, I don't feel like I did but am trying to be supportive to him. Starting today he has been on a downcycle with his emotions (destructive, angry, emotional, depressed, and anxious) My 2 yr old is a cranky fit throwing mess and my 8 yr old is super needy because my 2 yr old requires so much of our attention. I am suppose to be the calm, understanding, patient one. So i'm having a rollercoaster of emotions play fucking baseball with my brain from no wellbutrin and the worlds worst PMS.... When do I get to lose it and freak the fuck out? Isnt god a big freaking joker, im not finding this shit funny these days. I feel like I have aged 20 yrs this year between my life, my health (was sick for 8wks and the thing my dr.'s came up with is I was making myself sick from stress and anxiety) still not sure that wasnt their easy way out for an answer, plus I have MS (Multiple Sclerosis)....which is way too much fun too! FML

UPDATE.... Here we go again... My dr. office has been closed since last fri for the holiday...but they didnt inform anyone, so I still have NO MEDS. I am still on my period, it is still heavy, and I'm still having cramps. We still have no pot because he wants to quit. His mood is WORSE! It feels like he hates me. He is in a great mood when I call him @ work, and as soon as he walks in the door I can feel his while demeanor change. If a friend calls or texts him he can joke around and talk to them like nothings wrong. I would rather him hit me than feel the way he has been making me feel. He makes me wish I didnt exist. Before anyone suggests it, I have no plans to leave him. Our good times are great but our bad ones make me wonder how I haven't had a nervous breakdown. We have the next 4 days off together....and that stresses me the fuck out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:34 PM
Replies (21-22):
MamaDee2Bee
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:09 PM

I can relate to being on welbutrin...I was really emotional and crying all the time...i ended up having to switch to another medicine...good luck and I hope the next few days are better for you! try to do things you can do with both of the kids so they both get attention...GL!!

HOTMOMMY2
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:00 AM

I'm sorry maybe he can take the kids out to the park for a few hours or maybe he can just take one to the park.  They need alone time too.  My hubby was taking our 6 yo DS to his Dad and I got the baby (1) DS ready and said have a nice bye bye with Daddy.  I don't even ask I just say here you go I need an hour or two to myself.  You deserve you time ASk him nicely and gently to take the kids for a ride a walk to a friends house for a bit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)