Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

... UPDATE @ the bottom of my original post)....I really need some support...someone to relate with :(

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:34 PM
  • 22 Replies
I ran out of my Wellbutrin script yesterday (it makes me want to destroy things and works like shit) I started my period today (yay!) I have SERIOUS periods, terrible cramp, chest pains, HEAVY bleeding, severe hoemones! On top of all this we decided (my husband decided) last week we should stop smoking pot because he felt he relied on it too much, I don't feel like I did but am trying to be supportive to him. Starting today he has been on a downcycle with his emotions (destructive, angry, emotional, depressed, and anxious) My 2 yr old is a cranky fit throwing mess and my 8 yr old is super needy because my 2 yr old requires so much of our attention. I am suppose to be the calm, understanding, patient one. So i'm having a rollercoaster of emotions play fucking baseball with my brain from no wellbutrin and the worlds worst PMS.... When do I get to lose it and freak the fuck out? Isnt god a big freaking joker, im not finding this shit funny these days. I feel like I have aged 20 yrs this year between my life, my health (was sick for 8wks and the thing my dr.'s came up with is I was making myself sick from stress and anxiety) still not sure that wasnt their easy way out for an answer, plus I have MS (Multiple Sclerosis)....which is way too much fun too! FML

UPDATE.... Here we go again... My dr. office has been closed since last fri for the holiday...but they didnt inform anyone, so I still have NO MEDS. I am still on my period, it is still heavy, and I'm still having cramps. We still have no pot because he wants to quit. His mood is WORSE! It feels like he hates me. He is in a great mood when I call him @ work, and as soon as he walks in the door I can feel his while demeanor change. If a friend calls or texts him he can joke around and talk to them like nothings wrong. I would rather him hit me than feel the way he has been making me feel. He makes me wish I didnt exist. Before anyone suggests it, I have no plans to leave him. Our good times are great but our bad ones make me wonder how I haven't had a nervous breakdown. We have the next 4 days off together....and that stresses me the fuck out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
armyvet06
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Im sry your going through a tough time hun. I sure hope things get better for you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
leahbeah143
by Leah on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this

big hugs!

battisarah
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:05 PM
So stressed and frustrated right now.... Today is equally as bad, I can't talk to my husband because everything sets him off and he is making me a nervous wreck (even worse than I already am). On top of all that, apparently noone on this board can relate because I posted this thread 17 hrs ago and besides my reply I have only gotten 2 responses (thank you to the both of you.) I feel like a big whiner now so i'm done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:27 PM
3 moms liked this

It sounds like you're having a hell of a time right now. I know what you mean when you said God is a big joker. I feel that way at times too. Why do so many people have to deal with their brains not working normally? Why do so many of us need meds JUST to feel freaking normal?????   (and half the time, those don't work). It's not fair. Don't feel like you're whining. You're not. Because it's NOT fair you know?  What would it be like to just wake up every day and feel good and be happy to face the day? You be strong. Will your kids hang out and snuggle with you and watch a dvd?  That can be nice when you're feelin down. Hope you get to feeling better. Periods suck!!!!!!!!

mrsvixen
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this
You are sure dealing with a heck of alot. Can you use the weed in baked goods? I know your trying to be supportive, but this way you can still have it, but not be blatent about it. My mom has MS and has a script for it.
battisarah
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:44 PM
It's not legal in IL even for medical use :(. I could try the baked good idea but so far the times I have tried to bake with it either the taste or texture was terrible (only tried a few times...but I hate messing it up and then I end up wasting $$)...I dont have an abundance of $ either :(

Quoting mrsvixen:

You are sure dealing with a heck of alot. Can you use the weed in baked goods? I know your trying to be supportive, but this way you can still have it, but not be blatent about it. My mom has MS and has a script for it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tracys2
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Ouch- PMS plus no meds can't be fun, especially with a grumpy husband (I have one of those too, so that I do understand). I hope you get a break tomorrow when your 8 year old is in school, and things calm down a bit for you, and you can get a new and bette rmed that helps. (I was thinking of starting Wellbutrin, so thanks for the advice there as well!)

battisarah
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:56 PM
Well I work at my 8 yr olds school (in the office) so no rest for me, but I do enjoy my job. I got great reviews for Wellbutrin from a lot of people on this board but it just does the opposite for me.

Quoting Tracys2:

Ouch- PMS plus no meds can't be fun, especially with a grumpy husband (I have one of those too, so that I do understand). I hope you get a break tomorrow when your 8 year old is in school, and things calm down a bit for you, and you can get a new and bette rmed that helps. (I was thinking of starting Wellbutrin, so thanks for the advice there as well!)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
matreshka
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:06 AM

Sorry you're going through so much, my period drives me crazy. I hope you get your script sson, or maybe change to a better med so you start feeling better.

rhodaj
by rho on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:57 AM

I hope your days has gotten better.   I know it is hard when you have all that going on and no meds. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)