Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

confused

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:50 AM
  • 6 Replies

When I found out I was pregant I decided to accept it and do what I had to do. Since she's been here I've steped up to be a good mom by putting her first and providing her with her needs. At times I feel so blue, miss understood and everything in between. Being a single parent is hard work especially when the load is all on you. I get no breaks because I have her each and everyday by myself. It hurts when men can carry on with thier lives and deal with their childeren if or when ever they want.

Often I cry because I'm so alone. It's not fair that many woman have what you want "a family" when all you have is a kid. Can only take it day by day

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:53 AM

I am a single mom as well and it's not easy at all. hugs!

Tracys2
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:21 PM

I can't even imagine depression plus being a single parent. I wish you strength. Do try to find any minutes you can to care for yourself. As she gets older, there will be some time. Hugs! I admire you so much for being the best parent you can despite everything. Stay strong, and be sure to get help when you can!

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this

hugs!

mom2devin11005
by New Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Hugs!

elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Being a mom isn't easy. I can only imagine how difficult it must be to be a single mom. Hugs.

iluvmybabe
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:45 PM
I'm in the same boat as you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)