Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

How do the Holidays make you feel?

Posted by   + Show Post

Joyous, stressed, anxious, happy, tired, excited? How do the holidays make you feel?

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:58 PM
Replies (11-16):
deltathree
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:30 AM

happy, sad, excited, and tired all in one.......

nikimcn
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:16 PM

I really don't like the holidays. I get stressed and have very little money to enjoy them.

SandyLaxner
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Sad

elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:54 PM

They make me feel happy and excited for the most part, but a little stressed and anxious trying to get it all done and afford it all.

BlessingsMama
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Happy to be home around family for a change. We live out of state with the nearest relatives 2 hours away. Then again I am utterly sad and somewhat deoressed this being my first holiday season without my dad who died in August. Being pregnant my emotions are all over the place as well. But today I spent the afternoon with my mom, brother, and MIL and absolutely loved watching DS enteract with them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Isiswolfe
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:01 AM

going crazy Its for children,and Im happy they are happy.....BUT the their toys stuff all over their room from yrs ago should be givig to charities trying to make a child that gets an old used toy and some bread and ,corn ,pork n beans to eat.I give my 3 over provided for grand children ,a gift certifacate after they  they part with the clutter they are burned out on.I am drained trying to buy  for 76 yr old moms on both sides worring about something they cant'afford.This will be our 2nd holidays without my beloved brother whom we lost the colon cancer battle.And my dad whom we lost to alcolhol ate him to an inviled.And my angelic mamaw whom  made it to 100yrs old and waited to see everyone she has miss.And I have to peel potatoes to make the potato salad my dad tradtionally made.cornucopiaMy mom is in a nursing home recovering a stroke and will be home before  her release date..My son and grand son ate dinner with her there and we scrounged to afford our dinner my son furnished..Now we have to worry about srcouging again next month cause some stoned wise men brought  herbs and gold to our baby saviour whosidesplittinglaughterwanted to just sleep in heavenly peace.giftnativityHMMMMMM,I just hate peeling tators.Happy Holidays to all and enjoy the lights on the over decorated homes.

one of the mom pack
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN