Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:06 PM
  • 9 Replies

Are you hosting? Do you travel? What are your plans this year?

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this

my husband is coming home from ga where he is stationed and we are having a family get together with dinner at my husbands grandmothers and then we are going shopping.

deltathree
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Me & the kiddos making the best of it.  My fam is toxic - long story with them. 

iluvmybabe
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:03 PM
Going to my aunts for the family gathering
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tracys2
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Going to ILs (10 hours in the car), sitting around there feeling uncomfortable and wondering what I should be doing, getting in the way during dinner prep, sitting aorund watching people talk because I ahve nothing to say or can't get a word in edgewise, experiencing new and exciting states of anxiety, getting in the car Sunday and sitting in traffic all day long.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:32 PM
1 mom liked this

My parents are taking us out to a buffet with traditonal thanksgiving foods and eastern european dishes.  Also lots of desserts!

strictmomhere
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:35 PM
Lunch at my sisters dinner at the inlaws
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boshs1andonly
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Dh and I are doing our own thanksgiving with dd, since it's her first. We were going to have lunch with dh's family but probably not anymore. there's no way to go there without having to see everyone and i'm just not up for that right now. 

rhodaj
by rho on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:54 AM

Actualy my daughter is coming to my house to cook. So I get to sit and relax for the day. I don't really seeing the relaxing thing working or me getting out of cooking. But that is suppose to be my plans

deltathree
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Quoting matreshka:

My parents are taking us out to a buffet with traditonal thanksgiving foods and eastern european dishes.  Also lots of desserts!

desserts are the best part - lol!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)