Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

ANY ONE ELSE ALWAYS THOUGHT NEGATIVE DURING THERE PREGNANCY? FELT LIKE thIS OR THAT GOING TO HAPPEN TO you>

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:26 PM
  • 14 Replies

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Wysiwyg
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Yes and there are so many women who go through that. I have a group I just up loaded that is on Prenatal Depression feel free to stop by. You are not alone and there are so many other women out there.

diaperstodating
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:43 PM
Yes I did. Before my post partum depression, I had pregnancy depression.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Tracys2
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:23 PM

I replied to this on another thread but yes, especially with my fist (when I was medicated)

jurnee14
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:09 PM

yes, especially with my second

SHEMEKIA
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:12 AM
What was wrong with u

Quoting diaperstodating:

Yes I did. Before my post partum depression, I had pregnancy depression.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:06 PM
Yes I did ... it was horrible feeling like that everyday!
matreshka
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I think every woman gets worried and scared during pregnancy. I did with both.  Just take care of yourself, take your vitamins, go to all your ob/midwife appointments.  Never hesitate to call your doc if you have any questions, concerns or worries.

MSDIMOM
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes i have felt like that when i was pregnant it's because of your hormones are not stable and you are carrying a life so it's a perfectly.You are scared that if you do this or do that something might go wrong you are worried if you are eating right if you are going to breast or bottle feed is the baby going to be heathy.You are a good mom because you are concerned about your baby already you are going to do great!CONGRATS!! IF YOU DON'T MIND I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TO YOU but this is what helped me when  was pregnant the bible (psalms91) GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR LITTLE BUNDLE OF JOY!!!!

SHEMEKIA
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:03 AM
Thanx. an i wasnt like dis with my first im always worried bout is this going to happen to me or is that going to happen. I SHOW CANT WAIT TIL JAN 30. This will be my last one. I also be worried bout the pains I have.

Quoting MSDIMOM:

Yes i have felt like that when i was pregnant it's because of your hormones are not stable and you are carrying a life so it's a perfectly.You are scared that if you do this or do that something might go wrong you are worried if you are eating right if you are going to breast or bottle feed is the baby going to be heathy.You are a good mom because you are concerned about your baby already you are going to do great!CONGRATS!! IF YOU DON'T MIND I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TO YOU but this is what helped me when  was pregnant the bible (psalms91) GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR LITTLE BUNDLE OF JOY!!!!

SHEMEKIA
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:11 PM
An I be worried when I hear something be done happen to somebody I start thinkin it gone happen to me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)