Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

How are you? 11/21/2012

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:14 PM
  • 8 Replies

How are you feeling today? Is there anything you'd like to talk about?

PS, I'm so sorry I haven't been able to answer the other posts yet. Work has kept me very busy. If I don't make it tomorrow, I wanted to wish you all a very special and happy Thanksgiving.

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
shesliketx
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:17 PM
I am so tired today. My kids have driven me crazy all day and my husband is tired. I'm not a huge fan of holidays and I am already ready for them to be over. I wish I could sleep through them.

It really makes my day when I see this post, this is pretty much the only time anyone even asks how I am. Thank you :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maria_Peanut
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Im tired and a little pissed off because i asked DH to take off tonight and he didn't. Our baby's first thanksgiving is tomorrow and i didn't want him to sleep all day :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pixiemaid
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:49 AM
im pissed because of work, i do my job, but people always find fault with it. Its never good enough i really don't see the point, if i missed something then you can do it on your shift.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anotherandree
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:51 AM
I am trying to get through my mother's visit. Life was going good before she showed up...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ever_grey
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:48 PM

I've been super exhausted myself. Sometimes it feels like the holidays just leech out all of my energy---it's been so busy at work and the holidays just make people nuts. I do deal with some holiday blues now that my family is gone so that adds to the mix of wishing them over sooner rather than later, heh.

Hope you're having a marvelous Thanksgiving, though. I'm glad that these posts can brighten your day. =) Thank you.

Quoting shesliketx:

I am so tired today. My kids have driven me crazy all day and my husband is tired. I'm not a huge fan of holidays and I am already ready for them to be over. I wish I could sleep through them.

It really makes my day when I see this post, this is pretty much the only time anyone even asks how I am. Thank you :)

ever_grey
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Oh no. =( I'm so sorry.

Quoting Maria_Peanut:

Im tired and a little pissed off because i asked DH to take off tonight and he didn't. Our baby's first thanksgiving is tomorrow and i didn't want him to sleep all day :(

ever_grey
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Oh, sweetie. {{{HUGS}}} I can absolutely relate. I sincerely hope that your co-workers realize your worth. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Quoting Pixiemaid:

im pissed because of work, i do my job, but people always find fault with it. Its never good enough i really don't see the point, if i missed something then you can do it on your shift.

ever_grey
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:51 PM

{{{HUGS}}} Thinking of you. I hope her visit will be short.

Quoting anotherandree:

I am trying to get through my mother's visit. Life was going good before she showed up...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN