Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

This is driving me crazy

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:25 PM
  • 7 Replies
Im constantly worrying about my health and the health of my children. Just the other day I was having some heart palpitations and I was freaking out. I have a heart condition. I googled it and was reading symptoms of heart failure. Made me freak out more. This happens all the time. What do I do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
anotherandree
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:13 AM
See a doctor and a therapist if you can. It sounds like the beginnings of OCD and can become debilitating if left untreated. It sounds like you understand that many of your worries are unnecessary, but you can't help your thoughts.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:39 AM

i agree with the previous post.

ZakkarysMom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:02 AM
Really? OCD?

Quoting anotherandree:

See a doctor and a therapist if you can. It sounds like the beginnings of OCD and can become debilitating if left untreated. It sounds like you understand that many of your worries are unnecessary, but you can't help your thoughts.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Isiswolfe
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:42 AM

bow downNo offence to the OCD answer.Sounds like panic attacks .But a doc a must.Google both and let your doc decide

one of the mom pack
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Could be PPD? Don't be afraid to tell your OBGYN. They will be understanding. PPD happens to a lot of people and if it goes untreated it can get much worse. Trust me I know.

geekymomoftwo
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Depression can cause symptoms like OCD and Anxiety... Talk to your doctor, don't worry about what you have... let the doctor diagnosis you.

ZakkarysMom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:53 AM
I do have ppd. :( My dr said it was that and anxiety.

Quoting Anonymous:

Could be PPD? Don't be afraid to tell your OBGYN. They will be understanding. PPD happens to a lot of people and if it goes untreated it can get much worse. Trust me I know.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)