Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

How are you? 12/5/2012

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:04 AM
  • 17 Replies

How are you doing today? Is there anything you'd like to talk about?

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tracys2
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:02 AM

Anxious, excited and angry

ArdentLyricism
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Im keeping my head above the water. How are you. There is a lot I want to talk about however most people just look at me odd when I talk LOL its almost like my brain doesnt function like others around me. I see the world in a different way and I am feeling really lonely in the area of mankind. I am in a positive mind frame however I cant seem to find people.... CALLING ALL REAL PEOPLE!!! IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE?

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:11 AM
I am tired and sick. I don't seem to be getting enough sleep. I am trying to figure out how to balance our meals here since LO and dh can't eat soy or wheat gluten products and I don't eat meat.
Tracys2
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:49 AM

So with you! Well, I'm not in a positive mind frame right now, I get in them, attempt to make friends fo ra few months/year or more, fail, crash, get depressed, and eventually get positive and try again.

And WHAT is wrong with all those people? Why won't they be friends with us? What is so very different about us that everyone around us can have relationships and we can't????!!!

That's why I'm going in for drugs today. I'm totally obsessed now. I hope you can find help.

Quoting ArdentLyricism:

Im keeping my head above the water. How are you. There is a lot I want to talk about however most people just look at me odd when I talk LOL its almost like my brain doesnt function like others around me. I see the world in a different way and I am feeling really lonely in the area of mankind. I am in a positive mind frame however I cant seem to find people.... CALLING ALL REAL PEOPLE!!! IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE?

shesliketx
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:07 AM

I am okay. I am getting put on an antidepressant tomorrow. I am tired. I am just here, trying to keep my head above water so to speak. I made breakfast for my kids and myself and now I am just sitting here looking at all the tasks I need to do and just staring.

But I'm okay.

shesliketx
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:10 AM

I have this problem as well. I have found that my biggest downfall is that I dont bullshit and people dont like that I wont tell them what they want to hear. I have a few good friends but they get tired of me when I am in a depression so I have a hard time staying connected.

Life is also starting to widen the gap between us. I am a SAHM, with a kid about to start pre-school and bills and a mortgage and a marriage that is falling apart, and they are all in college or out of college still living under their parents protection. It makes me resent them.

Quoting Tracys2:

So with you! Well, I'm not in a positive mind frame right now, I get in them, attempt to make friends fo ra few months/year or more, fail, crash, get depressed, and eventually get positive and try again.

And WHAT is wrong with all those people? Why won't they be friends with us? What is so very different about us that everyone around us can have relationships and we can't????!!!

That's why I'm going in for drugs today. I'm totally obsessed now. I hope you can find help.

Quoting ArdentLyricism:

JansRainbow
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:27 AM

I woke up at 4:30 a.m. I always wake up so early. Take med's to help me sleep. Still wake up that early. Have dental appointment this afternoon. Hope it isn't anything too major. It costs so much. I will be tired later on, but won't get my nap in today. So far I am doing OK. Never know how my day will go or how it will affect me. It is only 7:30 a.m. Need to go walk my dog, Buddy.

N.Carter2001
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Hi still new to this group it's been bad months. I hope the new year gets better for us. A car was given to us from my boyfriend mom. We got in oct. yesterday it started having problems.  His grandma had cancer. Yesterday he got news it would happen soon.. She passed away last night. My cousin had surgery the other day to remove her cancer. She not telling me anything. I can't ask my family cause she thinks all our family has problems. So they not even know she has cancer. I'm still trying to get over my mom has major problems cause she said she calling cps to take away my kids. It never happened but still that was stress. I'm still trying to get a box around of stuff she gave me. No I can't keep the stuff. It's my way to deal with it. I'm going to try to sale so I can get my boys the stuff I wanted to get them. My mom got them stuff I wanted to give them. I know her so well when he gets pissed it goes in the trash. 

flowrsgalore
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:37 AM

I'm fine, just me. I'll get  anxious if I start thinking about all the stuff I need to do. It's just silly little life stuff but I just want it done so I can do 'me' stuff. Oh wait I already got to go to my Zumba class this am. I guess I'm selfish.  I think I'm one of those people caught up in the rat race of trying to fit everything in the way we are 'suppose' to. None of it feels like its done really well, just done.

deltathree
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:30 AM

super stressed - so much going on.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)