Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Finding my way!?

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:37 AM
  • 2 Replies

Is 32 kinda old to be thinking about what I want to be when I grow up?

I am building a career around my passion, I can no longer live my life with the have to mentality that creates a feeling of longing inside of me. I believe in a better life and a better way of living. Mind Body and Soul… I imagine a great world around me and I feel its power… I feel the weight on my shoulders from the uncertainty of dancing to the beat of my own drum but I feel guided but this burden I no longer see as a curse  but as a push forward, a reminder that I am a unique individual  (as we all are)  .

I want to HELP. People are my passion. Seeing a spark light in someone when there is an even exchange of energy… I do not want to take,  I want to give!

I know what I want to be and I will do whatever I am capable of doing to succeed.

I want to give to those that are in need…

to love those that come into my life or even those that are passing by…

Share with anyone that will listen , And listen to the ones that want to share.

Connecting and seeking out like-minded individuals has become a major part as I walk my way…

With Anger  Blame, Negativity and self-doubt the world is lacking substance and I feel as if there is a cloud of confusion that we all must see passed before we can move forward into the life we were supposed to have…IT IS NEVER TO LATE to change the way you perceive the world.

I believe our worlds are of our own creation… with our thoughts,  actions… and goals or lack of them. I’m testing the theory that I believe to be truth. If you live for the greatest good.. and love all unconditionally.. thinking positive thoughts take the time to feel what is within ourselves  and give instead of taking we can paint our future as we wish!

I decided I’m just gonna share all of it my thoughts, passions,  goals, what has worked for me  and everything I’m learning along the way

A spark comes before the Flame

Lisa Marie Burke

Laugh with me… laugh at me, I don’t care JUST LAUGH!!

Question for you….

If you could start all over again… what would you wanna be when you grow up?? 

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
matreshka
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this
I would work for the UN on human rights in the Post-Soviet world. I speak English and Russian and it is something I always wanted to do.
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this

i think you are in no way to old to go for your passions. i think i would want to be a dr who studies the brain when i grow up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)