Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

How are you? 12/9/2012

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:50 AM
  • 26 Replies

How are you today? Is there anything you need to talk about?

Again, ladies, I'm so sorry. My schedule is nine kinds of messy.

by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
strngenough
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:04 AM
Was doing great these past couple of days. Then I had a dream last night about the father of the kid I'm carrying (who left me) and its like all the positive stuff I've built up just crumbled.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

i am doing ok. the grandkids are here and driving me insane. a good insane. we are going to bake cookies and watch a christmas movie today.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:33 AM

woke up way too early, but drinking some coffee, went through the Sunday ads, and thinking about things I should be doing today. And I don't want to get my hopes up, but a guy asked if I wanted to hang out :-)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:36 PM
need to clean and have no desire at all.
Tracys2
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Fine, Sunday started out ick but did have some laughs with the pastor and now we're just lazing around. 

Had a dream about being rejected by society, actually by the boyfriend's family (<--in the dream, in reality I'm married to someone totally different), so that wasn't a great start, but I'm full of drugs so doesn't matter.

iluvmybabe
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:40 PM
I'm. Doing pretty good. Still struggling with fatigue a little. Me and my ex got back together the other day. Super happy about that :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnayaFatima
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:44 PM
I am also feeling depressed these days. I have no desire to do anything at all not even take a bath.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
matreshka
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Doing much better, got some jewlery sets made, and feeling like the depression is lifting.  Currently getting ready for DH's work Christmas party and nervous.

Nena70
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Tired of crying, of feeling pain , dissappointed... I decided I just dont care as much as i used to.  letting go.. doing what i have to do. I wondered why God wasnt given me peace since I become aware of alot and im not acting in my usual normal patterns. I cant keep feeling this distress.    NOW  -Im not stressing any more. I just dont care as much either. I will take care of me and my kids. Do what my work expects, thats it.  Feeling blah ,not happy but not sad. I guess this is what it is , thankful for the little things, especially the time with my kids and pets. No more pain or crying is better. 

towerjunkie1989
by Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:32 PM
Angry, tired, depressed. None of the kids have listened today. My four year old kept me up till 4 am. Just one of those days
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)