Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

How are you? 12/10/2012

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:38 AM
  • 9 Replies

How are you doing today? Is there anything you need to talk about today?

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
matreshka
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:10 AM

I am happy my son's aunt is watching him today. Its a much needed break for me, although I don't know what to do with all my free time.

deadlights86
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:16 AM
I'm ok my 8 yo finally went back to school but my 3 yo has been running like the energizer bunny since 5 am. Holidays are getting me down I really want to get my mom a plain kindle but I doubt I will be able to blow 75 bucks plus my kids still don't have much for Christmas.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JansRainbow
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:35 AM

I am tired. Got to sleep around 3:30 a.m. and woke up at 7:00 a.m. My dad was admitted to the hospital last night.(Read my post). Not sure what is going on. Thought he had a stroke, but no. They thought it was his heart, but no. He has dementia, that appears to be getting worse. Waiting for my sisters to pick me up so we can go back to the hospital. Try calling the hospital, but they were changing shifts and couldn't talk to me. He lives in assisted living. May need to find a place where he gets more care. Meaning a nursing home. The ones around here are terrible. Sisters lives three hours away, and I don't drive.

deltathree
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:42 AM

so-so

iluvmybabe
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:55 AM
Im ok so far today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:01 PM

feeling a little more stressed than i did yesterday. i think its because the grandkids seem to be reeking  havoc all over the house. i hope i can get my girls to clean up after them. im getting ready to lay down and see if i can take a nap so i will feel better.

jlc26
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 2:24 PM

I'm okay. I was able to take a nap today and had a small break from having to washing dishes today. My husband washed half of the dishes for me today which is better than nothing. Usually I have to beg and plead and nag him to do anything for me. So, I'm happy he washed what little he did which was the first time he's done this for me in almost a month. Hopefully when my daughter comes home from school in a little while I wont have to deal with a fussy lil 6 yr old.

elwalters77
by Erica on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Pretty good today. Spent the day baking Christmas treats with my 3 year old. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NEISA50
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:02 PM

im doing just a little worried today i was watching a little tv with my 23 year old daughter and my 2 sons and when i got up i don't remember feeling anything but my daughter said that my face freeze and my legs turn and my body fell forward and they had to catch me so i am a little worried about it and what happen to me. but other wise i am blessed thank you for asking.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)