Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Only one

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:10 PM
  • 9 Replies

Am I the only one or is this group the MAIN group you come on  CafeMom to visit everyday. I am a part of other groups but this is my therapy on the days I don't have therapy. Sorry I am just a lot of emotional and greatful for this site. It gives me hope and I get to be MYSELF and not ashamed and embarassed to have bruises (depression) and bumps (anxiety) in my life.

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:12 PM

its the first group i come to also. im glad you feel so comfortable here.

gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:31 PM

I come here alot too. I know I am not alone. 

ashleighmama
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Every time I log onto CM, this is the 1st group I always come to. Even if Im browsing through other groups for a while or playing games on CM, I check back in here frequently to see if theres maybe a new post. This is definately the group I post and reply in most often. Most of the other groups are just entertainment. This and one other really small private group that Im in are really the only 2 where I can totally be myself, post/ask about anything and not have to worry about being judged. When I 1st joined CM and found this group, this group was instantly "home".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mikala76
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:50 PM
This is the only group i go to on cafemom even though i'm subscribed to others. I love it here! I feel like i can be honest with no backlash. And, believe i have read some pretty harsh comments on these orher sites.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
anotherandree
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:52 PM

It is definately my favorite!  Everyone is so supportive!  I saw ONE person ONE time bash someone else and the rest of the group jumped to the rescue!  It was AMAZING!  Love you guys!

Lunatic6997
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:29 PM

bump

iluvmybabe
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:16 AM
This is the only group I've been visiting fora while now. i guess i just don't have a need for the other groups.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leahbeah143
by Leah on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:06 PM

There are three groups that I visit daily, this is one of them. I love this group, and I thank you for being there for me :-)

matreshka
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 5:59 PM

I love this group. I come here first and spend most of my CM time here.  I find a lot of support and also really like to offer whatever help I can.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)