Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just not in the mood..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
Well today hasn't been my day at all.. Has anyone else just them days you just don't want to get out of bed and just wanna sleep all day?? Well I've felt like this for like a week.. I feel bad about a big mistake I mmade why my Husband was at basic training.. He wrote me sayin he had feelings for some other girl (he has depresstion) well he talked to some one up there and they said he replaced his feelings from me to that girl up there.. but after I got that letter I didn't write him back.. I didn't know what to say back? Well my ex came back in town and my friend told me. Well I went to her house for his friends birthday party because she asked me to well I had a break down out of no where and started cryin well he(ex) was there for me and well I start taliking to him well my husband called and I said a lot of hurtful things that I regret well me and my ex went a little father than I wany ted I feel like an horriable person.. well I ended up telling my ex it was a mistake that I was just hurt that we was never meant to go this far.. well a week after I told my ex that. My husband called again and told me he made a big mistake and that he loves me and only me.. well now he's home and everything is going great he knows about my ex when I told him he cryd. I just feel like an awful wife... I just don't know how to get over it I know it was a mistake but I just feel like a whore and a bad wife.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:04 PM

hun we all make mistakes. you are not perfect and neither is no one else. my husband had that happen when he was in germany in the army and it did take me some time to get over but i did get over it. just enjoy the time with your so and dont guilt trip yourself so much. you deserve to be happy.

mikala76
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Woah momma! Alot of us has made similar mistakes. It's to bad that it had to happen that way, but the point is to move on. I do think You both need a good counselor b/c this won't just go away on it it's own. I really hope You two make it through this. Hugs!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)