Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

How are you? 12/13/2012

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:59 PM
  • 11 Replies

Well. It was almost a Friday the 13th.

How are you doing today? Is there anything you need to talk about?

by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ever_grey
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Doing pretty terrible today. Cannot stop crying, which is both a pro and a con wrapped into one. I had made a post a while back about not being able to cry. I think it was anonymous... Anyway.  I just feel broken. I hate the way our lives are turning out, and I hate that everything we have ever cherished has been lost, or are in the process of being destroyed---dreams and hopes included.

Nena70
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Thanks for asking.. Im feeling better. Oh my it has been very hard the last 2 months.  Practicing self care and gratitude. Making christmas cookies today.

strictmomhere
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Im great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ever_grey
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:23 PM

You're welcome. I wish I could do something more than just make a daily post.

I have a hard time from September-January. Lots of special dates in between that are difficult to face. March is also a very hard month.

Those are good techniques to practice and I hope they help you trememdously. Enjoy those cookies.

Quoting Nena70:

Thanks for asking.. Im feeling better. Oh my it has been very hard the last 2 months.  Practicing self care and gratitude. Making christmas cookies today.

ever_grey
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:24 PM

That's wonderful to hear.

Quoting strictmomhere:

Im great!

leahbeah143
by Leah on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:34 PM

freaking out a little about this new guy I'm talking to. He's really nice and I keep thinking it's too good to be true :-(

Lunatic6997
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Quoting ever_grey:

Doing pretty terrible today. Cannot stop crying, which is both a pro and a con wrapped into one. I had made a post a while back about not being able to cry. I think it was anonymous... Anyway.  I just feel broken. I hate the way our lives are turning out, and I hate that everything we have ever cherished has been lost, or are in the process of being destroyed---dreams and hopes included.

I'm so sorry! hugging

4kidslater2009
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:19 PM
This week just needs to end. Actually this month just needs to be over. Every day is worse then the day before, every week is worse then the week before. I am so close to completly losing it and breaking down
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:20 PM

bored!

Tracys2
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:47 PM

I'm with 4kids here (sorry 4kids). By the end of the month, a lot of stressful stuff will be over.

I'm not young, but having just got over a lot of the physical symptoms of new drugs, now I'm just super-depressed- there are reasons though- stress, miserable husband, only friends I regulalry see sick so I can't see them. Good thing, I can tell myself it will probably improve in a week or 2 with drugs kicking in the right way. I feel bad I've got nothing done today. It's just a survival day

(ETA I am talking about how starting new ADs can make you more depressed initially)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)